Please note that we are only accepting booking starting from Nov.1 with no gaps from end of the existing booking ending on October 31.
Our executive upgraded townhouse is located in the desirable community of "Airdrie" which is 12 mins from Calgary airport, 25 from Downtown Calgary, and 90 mins from Banff. The house is very well maintained, in excellent conditions with lots of windows and natural light.
The Main floor is spacious open concept with fireplace in the Living room, dining area, Kitchen, and half bath. The kitchen has an upgraded espresso cabinets, kitchen island, raised granite eating bar. Upper Floor - Master bedroom with its ensuite and two other well sized bedrooms and second bathroom. Basement is a great finished open space for family gathering as well.
Furniture and Appliances: The house is fully furnished with living area furniture, 40" LCV TV, dining set, Full Master Bedroom, One queen bed, one twin bed, futon and office set in basement, and all rugs. Kitchen is fully equipped with 7 Stainless steel appliances. All cooking ware items, bedroom linens, bathroom accessories, window covering, and professional wall decoration items
ALL Utilities included: Water, Electricity, Heat, Cable, Internet, and Phone
Location and Amenities: Walking distance for 2 plazas and grocery store across the street, NoFrills grocery store, Walmart, Supercenter, Sobeys, Safeway, Co-op, and Superstore and they are all 3 to 10 mins driving, and Genesis recreation center is just 5 mins driving. Cross Iron mall and Calgary airport are just 12 mins driving, Calgary downtown is 25 mins and Banff if 90 mins.
Outside: Two private parking stalls and lots of visitor parking as well, private fenced backyard, and playground area in the complex as well.
PLEASE contact owner for monthly and/ or long term special rates. SMOKING and PETS aren't allowed.
* This Townhouse is located in the desirable area of Kings Heights in SE Airdrie
* Walking distance for 2 plazas and grocery store across the street
* Local Bus stop is 5 mins walking
* Bus service to downtown Calgary is 5 mins driving.
* Genesis recreation center is 5 mins driving
* Cross Iron mall is 12 mins driving
* Calgary airport is 12 mins driving
* Shopping: NoFrills grocery store, Walmart Supercenter, Sobeys, Safeway, Co-op, and Superstore and they are all 3 to 10 mins driving
* Other Stores and Services: Shoppers, Subway, Supercuts, Boston Pizza, other Restaurants, Canadian Tire, and Home Depot