The SpaceExperience living in an Eco Farmhouse eating organic, breathing fresh air, hiking through wild pine and olive trees,
shepherding sheep and feeding geese & enjoy swimming at the roof fresh water pool. a 15 minute drive from Jerash's Roman city. Rent a room or entire house.
40 min drive from Amman Guest Access-A spacious room 45 sqm, two beds, 3rd can be added additionally.
- 1 Private modern bathroom ( en-suite) including bathtub and shower)
- Fresh bed sheets, pillow sheets, blanket
- Side table , side lamp, wardrobe, cloth hanger.
- Vape, mosquito replant.
- various electric sockets.
- kitchen ( fridge , oven , fire hub, and all kitchen requirements) good enough to prepare organic food.
- Roman pool, fresh water from Dibeen nearby spring, we don't use any chemicals because we reuse to water the plants and refill ever. We flush and refill every few days.
Pool is on demand, ( 50 USD) Interaction with GuestsGuest have direct interaction with the farm manager and farm supervisor, either by direct interaction or by phone sms. Farm supervisor is available 24/7.
Ready to help our guests in logistics and learning about the farm eco system.
Planning and recommending your stay in Jordan
Reservation for tour in Jerash city & restaurant The NeighborhoodThe wildness and the nature of the farm, and eco friendly mindset, organic waste management, animals on site, and the 100+ year trees. Getting AroundIt's almost 40 minutes drive from Amman, 1 hour from queen Alia airport. Costs around 5 USD by bus to get there.
please proceed to this point Using Jerash road, it's all straight
This is where the U turn of the bridge is( Zarqa river)
Then they have to continue to this location:
That's where the mosque is, We will arrange someone to pick you up from the last point.
Here is my numb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Other Things to NoteMosquito repellent cream, groceries ( area very basic stuff) , drinkable water, veggies and meat (food preference , medicines.
We sell olive oil from the farm and organic chicken
Will provide daily fresh organic eggs