The SpaceYour bedroom is a private and spacious air conditioned room with a comfortable queen size bed with bathroom suitable for 2 person. Or 3-4 person with extra matress
-pocket wifi with load
-hot and cold shower
-personal refrigerator Guest Access- FREE DAILY BREAKFAST for 2 person. Breakfast for long term discounted price is not provided anymore
- Free Wifi.
- Clean bed sheets, towels, shampoo, and soap.
- Hot and cold shower.
- Personal refrigerator
- Air Conditioned room with couch.
- Can use the host kitchen to cook or short order from selected menus.
- can use the host Washing machine for your laundry.
FOR RENT: MOTORBIKE (automatic) 125cc= US$4/day or 200/day Interaction with GuestsI am working Monday until Friday, however I have a helper that is available during the day and I can be reach 24/7. I am available to mingle with guests during weekends, unless I am scheduled to travel. Our favorite guests are the ones who smile, say hello, and want to chat a little. But we are all pretty busy, too, so mostly we do our own thing. The NeighborhoodYou've found a good spot! We are in a friendly and quiet neighborhood. Feel safe to walk around, explore and enjoy the 100 islands area. There are many places to get food, buy souvenirs and have some local drinks.
I have been in this neighborhood for many years and I am confident that you'll be safer and more comfortable here than anywhere else. We have hosted dozens of guests and are happy to now be on AirBnB.
We are in easy distance to both town and the wharf, and people are very friendly and welcoming. We get a lot of reservation requests so please book early. :) Getting AroundTricycles are available anytime. There is a bus terminal in town which is open 24 hours (Victory liner and Five Star buses)
- It is a 10 minute trike ride to Alaminos City town proper with 15 pesos regular, 50-60 pesos special trip.
- It is a 30 minute walk to Lucap Wharf/pier, 5 minute trike ride with 15 pesos regular fare.
- a 20-30 minute boat ride from Lucap Wharf/Pier to One Hundred Islands
- a 1 hour drive to Patar beach, Bolinao/lighthouse/Enchanted Cave
- a 45 minute to Bolinao Falls/Samang Norte falls
- a 1 hour driver to Potipot Islands, Zambales
- a 20 minute trike ride to Bolo Beach
- and a 20 minute jeep ride to Cacupangan Cave, Mabini.
* please note that tricycle rides in the evening are considered a special trip but only cost a few pesos more. Other Things to Note- 30-45 min (depending on traffic situation) from NAIA Int'l Airport to the Victory Liner bus terminal or Five Star bus terminal, both in Pasay, Metro Manila. Please take a taxi with a metered rate from the airport to the bus terminal.
- It is 5 to 6 hours from Pasay to Alaminos. (the bus sign will say: Alsminos or Bolinao or Anda. All buses pass through Alaminos) Fare: 300-400 pesos, with air conditioning) Approx $6.50 to $8.50 US.
From Clark Airport, Angeles City, or Pampanga, take an airconditioned "jeepney" - a small truck like bus, from the airport (fare 100 pesos) to Dau terminal. Then take a 5 star bus or Victory Liner to Alaminos City, Pangasinan.
If you take a private car, come to Alaminos City, Pangasinan, then Lucap.
You can also rent/hire a private car. Pick one up at NAIA in Manila or Clark International Airport in Angeles City, and head to Alaminos.
We can arrange your 100 islands tour upon request with no additional charged/fees.
NOTE: Home service traditional massage available upon request for 300/hour
Boat Rentals for 100 Islands hopping available (fixed rate by tourism authority)
FREE DAILY BREAKFAST!!!