Historic Farmhouse on an Old Farm
- Smoking Allowed
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
The house sits on a 200 year old family farm. The house was completed in 1827, with additions built in the early 1970s.Guest Access
Your own bedroom, full use of kitchen, laundry, library, bathrooms, living room with TV. You'll also have free access to wifi.Interaction with Guests
I'm happy to offer advice on places to eat and things to do in the area. Western TN is a very quiet place but we do have some great BBQ. Memphis is an hour and a half away, Jackson is a half hour, and Nashville is 2.5 hrs away.The Neighborhood
Very quiet, serene countryside in rural Western Tennessee. There are riding stables, winding country roads you can take to the Mississippi, miles of open farmland. It's a good place to relax and recharge, get work done, write, or make art.Getting Around
Not close to public transportation at all. You would need a car to get here.
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page