Countryside Farmhouse Queen Bed
- Smoking Allowed
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
On the 2nd floor this room has a queen bed which faces East. Private bathroom is on this floor.Guest Access
Guest bedroom including any furniture and closet, one full bathroom, TV (airwaves) in living room, plus the kitchen.Interaction with Guests
I am quiet and reserved person, but I am home often.The Neighborhood
I live in a very peaceful area, neighbors are a genuine, close-knit people. Local attractions include the area's only public ATV park, fish hatchery, and a small, yet free county park and zoo all 5-7 minutes away.Getting Around
There really is no public transportation here.Other Things to Note
Outdoor parking. Softened water. Presently, there is no WiFi or cable television (although cellular service is very good from most cell providers). Please note: IT IS VERY DARK coming here at night. GPS tends to put drivers on Hwy B at the field near the house. From Hwy B to Oak Rd to Ridge Ln.
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page