The Space*Cottage4Me is welcoming the addition of a NEW location 'The Beach Sands'. If your vacation dates are booked on our calendar, contact us as we likely can accommodate you at the new location *
Why Should You Stay At Cottage4Me?
More Room + More Amenities = MORE FUN!
1. Outstanding Location: Set one of the largest most beautiful pieces of property in and on Lake St. Clair.
2. Attention To Detail: From top to bottom we make sure the cottage is prepared & packed to ensure you & your family has a perfect stay!
3. Loaded With Amenities: Love a latte? Or hot chocolate? Not to worry we have an espresso machine & milk steamer to quench your cravings. Enjoy that tasty beverage with decadent waffles using your own waffle maker.
4. Leave The Car Behind: Walk to the ice cream parlor, private beach, 3 local restaurants, 3 marinas, park, LCBO, Beer store, bate & tackle shop, walking trails, & more!
5. Pet-Friendly: Because Fido shouldn't have to spend YOUR vacation locked up in a prison cell like a hardened criminal. Kennel schmennel.
6. Kids Bunkie: Get a (pretend) break from the kids with your own bunkie on site with sleeping for the little ones or extra guests.
7. A Home Away From Home: I guarantee you wont have that “I wish I would have…” feeling when you stay at Cottage4Me because we’ve thought of everything to make the cottage function & feel like home.
8. Room To Spread Out (And Have Privacy): Don’t worry about getting up at the crack of dawn to secure that lounge chair by the water – they’re all yours to enjoy.
9. The Fish Are As Big & Plentiful As Your ‘Fish Stories’: Little compares to the great fishing excitement of Lake St. Clair.
10. Friends & Family Stay Free: Bring your friends & family on vacation with the benefit of no extra per person fees.
The cottage is perfectly suitable for 8-10 people and has 4 beds, a futon, & a bunkie with additional sleeping accommodations.
BEST FISHING IN CANADA
4 Seasons, FULLY Furnished, Immaculately Clean, Cottage With 2 Sides Of Waterfront-Lake St. Clair, Near The Popular Beach Community–LIGHTHOUSE COVE.
Biggest Waterfront In Lighthouse Cove–EVERYTHING PROVIDED-Private Sandy Beach, Foosball Table, Ice Fishing, Boat Dock, Bikes, * Stand-Up Paddle Board *, Kayaks, Internet, Hunting, Fireplace, Nintendo Wii, Tennis, Sun Deck, BluRay DVD Player, Gazebo, Fire Pit, BBQ, Luxury Bedding, Sauna, Plasma TV, Pet & Family Friendly, Fishing On Property, Pedal Boat, Golf Cart, HUGE Landscaped Yard
Walk To: LCBO, Park, Playground, Walking Trails, Beer Store, Ice Cream Parlor, Bars/Patios, Marina, Mini-Golf, Restaurants, Live Entertainment & Much More!
Located Between Windsor & Chatham Ontario, Scenic Lighthouse Cove Is Positioned Where The THAMES RIVER Joins LAKE ST. CLAIR.
45 Minutes From Windsor (Detroit, USA border Crossing), 35 Minutes From Chatham, 1.5h From London, And 2.5h From The GTA
Outdoor Features of The Cottage:
Set On A MASSIVE 186' x 150' WATERFRONT PROPERTY With *2* Sides Of Waterfront VIEWS Is The Perfect Family Retreat Or Fun With Friends Getaway!
NO Other Cottage In Lighthouse Cove Has 2 Sides Of Waterfront To Enjoy!!!
Your Evenings Can Be Spent Roasting Marshmallows With Family Or Visiting Any Of The Three, Fabulous Indoor/Outdoor Restaurants - Just A Short Walk Away; Or Maybe You Prefer Driving Our Club-Car Golf Cart To Your Destination?!
'Seaside Breeze' Is The FIRST BEDROOM and Features Breezy, Beach Summer Decor, A Queen Size Bed With a Luxurious Memory Foam Mattress And Down Alternative (Non-Allergenic) Comforter Which Is Light As Air But Ultra Comfy, Armoire With Mirror, Nightstand, Closet And Plenty Of Extra Blankets And Pillows.
The SECOND BEDROOM, ‘Nautical Mile’ Is Tastefully Decorated With Nautical Decor And Features Two Twin-Size Beds, Memory Foam Mattresses, A Bench, Night Stand, & a Closet - Again, Plenty Of Extra Pillows And Blankets To Make Your Stay a Cozy One!
Finally, 'Beach Bum' Is BEDROOM #3/Den And Features Fun Beach Décor, Nightstand & A Single Size Fold Out Bed.
In Addition To The Bedrooms; In The Main Living Room You'll Find A Queen Size Futon (Great For Extra Guests).
On To The Heart Of The Home And What We Like To Call ''The Sunny Hollow'', A Spacious, Bright KITCHEN With Anything And Everything You Need To Prepare And Eat A Meal (Minus The Food Of Course!). Start Your Day Off Right - Prepare A Hot Latte Using Your Own Cappuccino/Espresso Maker* And Enjoy Delicious Waffles Using Your Waffle Maker*.
The Sun Deck & Waterfront Views Are Right Off The Kitchen . Take The Party Outside Where You'll Find An Outdoor Dinning Set To Enjoy An Appetizing Meal With Friends & Family.
The Kitchen Is Loaded With Plates, Cutlery, Cooking Utensils, Cook Ware, Cups, Bowls, Plates, Linen, And Great Upgraded Appliances Such As A Toaster Oven, Popcorn Maker, Blender, Skillet, & More.
'Seashell By Seashore' Is The BATHROOM And It Features Calming, Seaside Decor, Jacuzzi Tub, Hair Dryer, An Assortment Of Bath & Face Towels, Room Temperature Control Settings, & Dry/Wet Sauna - With The Flick Of A Switch You Can Turn Your Bathroom Into A Relaxing Sauna Or Control Your Room Temperature After A Early Morning Shower.
'Sea La Vie' Is The LIVING ROOM And It Features An Open Concept Design With A Mix Of Nautical And Lakeside Decor, And Comes Equipped With A Couch, Futon, Chair, Two Tables, Gas Fireplace, A 43' Plasma TV, BluRay Player, Nintendo Wii, Wii Fit, Wii Games, Board Games, DVD Library, and More! As Well As, Extra Sleeping Accommodations On The Queen Size Futon. A Huge Window Gives Guests A Perfect View of The Water! Entertain & Cook With Ease As The Kitchen Flows Seamlessly With The Living Room. You Wont Get That Cramp Cottage Feeling At Cottage4Me!
'Ahoy Matey' Is The Covered ENTRY WAY Into The Cottage and Is Filled With Great Nautical Decorations and Features Seating and Extra Storage For Your Use. There, You'll Also Find All of The Outdoor Sports Toys, Beach Toys, & Life Jackets.
_____________________________ Guest Access_____________________________
We want you to focus on your family, friends & personal relaxation during your vacation - This is why we have stocked the cottage with everything you'll need to have a comfortable stay - This includes toilet paper, beach & bath towels, laundry detergent, dish soap, garbage bags, basic cooking & BBQ spices, sugar, salt, pepper, plastic wrap, tinfoil, ice, extra blankets, pillows, sheets, air mattresses, etc.
- FREE WiFi
- 2 Large P(website hidden)s/Gazebos with lounge furniture overlooking the water
- Foosball table
- Private beach (Fun Fact! Lake St. Clair is so shallow by the beach that you can walk up to 1000ft from the shore & the water will only be at your waist)
- The bathroom has a wet & dry sauna feature
- Great fire pit surrounded with seating, overlooking the water
- 43' plasma Tv, a BluRay DVD player, & DVD library with titles and genres for all ages
- Gas fireplace in the living room
- Nintendo Wii & Wii Fit with lots of accessories, extra controllers, & games
- Bunkie - Extra sleeping accommodations – Great for extra guests, privacy for kids (parents haha), or just more room for larger families
- Espresso/Cappuccino machine with a milk steamer – Great for specialty hot chocolates, lattes, cappuccino’s, & more!
- Bicycles (Fun Fact! Did you know you can easily get around to all the attractions in Lighthouse Cove just by riding a bike?)
- Large boat launch
- Boat slips & docks - You can DOCK your BOAT right in the BACKYARD - Dock boats up to 100ft!
- Stainless steel, propane BBQ with BBQ Utensils (Propane tank provided but propane not Included - propane can be filled at end of street)
- Sun deck with both covered & uncovered areas off the kitchen & living room. Lots of seating & dining areas on deck.
- Jacuzzi bathtub/shower
- All linens supplied: Extra blankets, sheets, pillows, & air mattresses available.
- Tons of outdoor lounge furniture: Tables, hammock, benches, chairs, lounge chairs, beach chairs, & 2 dinning sets
- Toiletries supplied - Toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, kleenex, etc.
- Portable AM/FM/CD radio & a speaker that attaches to most electronic devices including iPhones, iPads, Android devices, etc.
- Central heating/cooling throughout the cottage.
- Plenty of outdoor sports & game supplies:
Tennis balls & rackets, football, basketball, frisbee, horse shoes, bean bag toss game, darts, beach toys, bikes, & more!
- Kitchen cutlery, plates, pots, pans, cups, pitchers, bowls…Everything you can think of!
- Tons of board games for all ages
- Temperature controlled bathroom - Step out into a warm, cozy room after taking a relaxing shower
- Life jackets - Many adult sizes provided
- Washer & dryer including complimentary laundry detergent & fabric softener
- Plenty of private, on–site parking on a paved driveway
- Skillet, slow cooker, toaster, tea kettle, toaster oven, blender, waffle maker, popcorn maker, & more
Watercrafts For Rent During Your Stay:
- 14’ Prince Craft Fishing Boat With 9hp Mercury Motor & Trailer
- Club-Car Golf Cart (Seats 4)
(Fun Fact! Did You Know Lighthouse Cove Is One Of Only 2 Communities In Canada Where You Can Ride A Golf Cart On The Road
- Two 10' 4' Kayaks (Seats 1/Kayak)
- Paddle/Pedal Boat (Seats 5)
- Super Fun Stand-Up Paddle Board
We accept payments at check-in for any of the rental accessories.
_____________________________ Interaction with Guests_____________________________
Guests occupy the cottage & its property privately. The owner does not stay at the cottage.
The cottage is a detached home on a huge waterfront property! All the cottages/homes in the Lighthouse Cove area are privately owned and separate from our cottage.
_____________________________ The Neighborhood_____________________________
About The Community/Location:
LIGHTHOUSE Cove Is A Unique Community Unlike Any Other In Southwestern Ontario.
The Entire Region of Lighthouse Cove Is Comprised Of Waterfront Cottages Connected By Canals - In The Same Way Streets Connect A Suburb. This Special Design Means You Can Travel Either By Bike, Golf Cart, Or Walking (*Car NOT Necessary*) Or By Means Of The Canals & Lake St. Clair/Thames River To Go To Any of The Areas Three Restaurants/Bars, Marina's, Park, Beach, Ice Cream Parlor, LCBO, Beer Store &, More!
You Will Not Find This Anywhere Else In Southwestern Ontario!
About Lake St. Clair & The Thames River:
Cottage4Me Is Situated Between One Of The Last Muskie Lakes In Existence And The WORLDS MOST PRODUCTIVE FRESH WATER LAKE, Chatham-Kent Offers Anglers WORLD-CLASS Sport And Game FISHING. Positioned At The Mouth Of The Thames River, Guest Have The Luxury Of Challenging Their Fishing Skills In Lake St. Clair And/Or The Thames River.
Carp, White Bass, Catfish, Yellow, Perch, Small and Large Mouth Bass, Yellow Pickerel
Lake St. Clair, and Mitchell's Bay:
Small and Large Mouth Bass, Panfish, Bluegill Muskellunge (muskie), Yellow Perch,Crappie, Northern Pike, Yellow Pickerel
Come & Enjoy All Lighthouse Cove Has To Offer! Take Your Friends & Family By Boat Or Car To This Great Vacation Spot & Enjoy Some World Class Fishing Or Relax On The Beach! Great Weather & Amazing Sunsets Will Mark The Beginning Of A Fun Filled Evening Of Bon-Fires, Boating, Or A Quite Movie By The Fireplace...
The Cottage Is Just FOOTSTEPS Away From...
- Private Beach(Shallow, Sandy Water Up To 1000ft.-Great For Kids To Swim!)
- 8 Local Conservation Areas – Hiking, Picnicking, Skiing, Bird Watching, Biking, Fishing, Boating, & More!
- Beer Store & LCBO
- Ice Cream Parlor
- An Everything Store
- Bate & Tackle Supplies
- Park With Playground
- 3 Great Restaurants With Outdoor Patios & Bars
- 3 Full Service Marina’s
- Paved Trails For Walking, Biking Or, Rollerblading
- Horseshoe Pits
- Volleyball, Tennis, & Basketball Courts
- Covered Pavilion’s, Picnic Tables, & Tiki-Hut’s
- Club House
- Large Covered Pavilion
There You'll Find 3, Large, Full-Service Marinas That Cater To Boaters With Resort-Style Amenities
_____________________________ Getting Around_____________________________
A Car or Boat can be used to get to the cottage and from there a golf-cart, bike, or car can be used to get around the community - it's great because you can walk to restaurants, marinas, the park, etc. you don't need a car! Everything is so convenient & safe!
_____________________________ Other Things to NoteThe cottage is a detached home on a huge waterfront property! All the cottages/homes in the Lighthouse Cove area are privately owned and separate from our cottage.
If your desired vacation dates appear booked, then please contact us as we have other cottages in the immediate area that may be available.
6 Guests can be accommodated at the per-night price additional guests (up to 7) are $100 each - per stay.
1 small, non-shedding dog is permitted at a rate of $50 per stay. The pet is subject to the damage deposit policy and is not permitted on the furniture. The pet is permitted on a per-request basis only. Guests assume the responsibility to clean any feces, hair, or debris the pet may leave during their stay.
Ask us about our rentable watercrafts and golf cart.
- Motor Boat
- Stand-up Paddle Board
- Golf Cart
- Paddle Boat