This is the best price in the market for a brand new bedroom, and we are looking for the best fit and the best people. Please when you reply to email, write in subject: "Boston Bean's town", that way we know that you are serious and not a spammer.
The house is located in Allston on the green line.
- 2 min walk away from the Green line Harvard st Station.
- 3 min to Boson University on the green line
- 5 min to Fenway/Kenmore Square on the green line
Major food store, shopping areas, Taverns, clubs are at walking distance.
Really fun and dynamic place to be, you will never get lonely here.
It is beautiful, and modern newly built, with parking garage and a yard.
Parquet floors, and plenty of sunlight. It really looks like home and not a dorm.
Shared areas: Living room, Kitchen, Dining room, two bathrooms, Patio, and Garage.
Rules of the house:
- The common area should always be clean and respected for others
- Washing directly after cooking
- No shoes in the house
- No loud music or sounds.
- Guests are welcomed but with a prior notice :)
Very nice and friendly people, some work in the medical field as residents, computer scientists other pharmaceutical scientists. In the upper floor there is another appartment and people living there are really cool too and go to the universities like BU, NEU and Harvard. We are like on big happy family. We love to have guests over.
We are looking for someone who is a student or decent working professional that would treat this place like home, a place where people come to relax, study and unwind a tiring day. Please reply to this email and let us have a quick talk to meet each other. If you are from abroad, we can do skype as well. :)
- Summer: 50-80$/person
- Winter: 90-120$/person
- Living rooms and dining room will be furnished and kitchen utensils will be there but if you want to bring your own feel free to contribute.