The SpaceReceive $35 off your first stay with this link: www.airbnb.com/c/hsartika
- Heated bed (during winter)
- Memory foam topped mattress.
- Indoor air filtration to keep allergens and dusts to a minimum.
- Heater, air conditioning, ceiling fan.
- Portable closet to hang your clothes.
- Heated bathroom.
- Slippers are provided in the entrance if needed.
- Mouthwash, towels and to stay green I use big shampoo/conditioner bottles/liquid soap are available.
You might have a housemate in the other far bedroom otherwise, you'd have the whole house for yourself in a 1905 duplex. Sleeping area is a renovated living room turned into a bedroom with two tall windows, and a door leading to the kitchen.
BREAKFAST/SNACKS UPON ARRIVAL:
- Nuts, pretzels and cookies will be in your room upon arrival.
- Yogurts, oatmeals, bread, jams (strawberry/raspberry), peanut butter.
- Cereals with 2% milk or Soy milk.
- Tea/Coffee with Cane sugar/honey/vanilla or hazelnuts or almond syrups.
Bluray/DVD, Netflix, VHS player, VGA hookup (for your computer) and local channels included. Guest AccessThere is a lock-box. Codes will be provided on the day of arrival since I constantly change the codes. The NeighborhoodDuplex is located in the middle of Historic Downtown Ames. It is a quiet duplex, very cozy in a wonderful neighborhood. I love the local feel of Downtown Ames. One of the reason why I moved on this side of town in the first place. Getting AroundThe duplex is right next to a church, 3 blocks away from Downtown Ames Art District, library, local bars and coffee shops, shopping strip, brewery, restaurants, 5 minutes from the mall and 6 blocks away from Starbucks, and Hyvee grocery store.
There are 2 different buses around the corner (1 Red and 2 Green).
Iowa State University is about 5 minutes or less of driving (depending how you drive).
I can tell you anything you'd like to know about Ames, IA, such as where to visit and popular local bars/clubs/restaurants.
I hope these description helped you to get acquainted in my home and I am excited to meet you and welcome you to Ames, IA. :) Other Things to NoteNOTES, FEES and DISCOUNTS:
- Contact me for airport pick up $60 round-trip, if I'm available.
- Free local pick up, if I'm available.
- 2% off for your weekly stay.
- 4% off for your monthly stay.
- Pets are allowed as long as the pet is clean, well mannered and manicured that the nails doesn't ruin carpeting. Remind me prior to arrival
- Cat might/might not be in the house. However, she often stays in the kitchen of the house. She's the host of the house.
- Kids ages 8 and under are free. (Please let me know prior to accommodations ONLY if your 3rd party is your child, since I only have 1 single bed)
Please lock the door, place the key inside the lock-box and close the keycode lock-box door.
$25 fee for improper locking of the house.
Please remove all used sheets, pillow cases and bed covers and place them into separate baskets provided for the next guest. It's everyone's home.