The SpaceEach flat has marble bathrooms and a wooden kitchen with granite top. All flats have huge glass sliding doors for lots of sunlight and great views on garden and mountains. Each flat has his modem for high-speed internet and wifi. A 32 inch flat screen TV provides you with 100 channels of entertainment.
The flat comes with daily or weekly cleaning service. We change your towels, sheets, soap, shampoo, kitchen towels and table cloth. The kitchen is fully equipped with brand new pots and pans, kitchenware, cutlery, microwave, blender, coffee-maker, toaster and a big refrigerator.
In the common area you have a large garden of 250 m2, a cozy pergola where you can chat with other guests, 2 relaxing fountains, laundry area, and fully equipped bathroom for visitors. Just opposite the street we have a secured parking space for up to 10 vehicles.
We offer delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner if you don't want to cook yourself. We also offer taxi-service, motorcycle rental and bicycle rental.
We have two types of flats:
2 LEVEL FLAT (4-6 pax)
- 2 private marble bathrooms
- 2 walk-in closets
- master bedroom on mezzanine with 1 king bed + 1 matrimonial bed
- standard bedroom with 1 queen bed
- 1 panoramic terrace upstairs
- 1 terrace downstairs with 2 hammocks
- kitchen, dining room for 6-8pax, and living room
1 LEVEL FLAT (4 pax)
- 2 standard bedrooms with 2 queen beds and huge wardrobes
- 1 marble bathroom
- kitchen, living room, dining room for 4 pax
- 1 terrace with 2 hammocks and 1 rocking chair
- best views on the garden
- high colonial ceiling
Extra beds are possible on request.
Guest Access- lots of hammocks in the corridor
- high speed internet
- laundry area
- visitors' bathroom
- separate parking space for 5-10 cars. Interaction with GuestsWe (Belgian-Guatemalan couple) live on the same property. We are here every day to meet all your needs. We have traveled all over Guatemala (and the world) so we 'd be happy to help you with any advise on your travel plans. We offer breakfast, lunch and dinner at an additional cost, as well as laundry service.
We offer daily cleaning for short term rentals.
The NeighborhoodNice lively neighborhood where everyone knows each other. 2 schools in the same block. Ice cream shop in front of us ;-) Quiet one-direction street with almost no traffic.
- Green park San Sebastian at 2 blocks
- Green park La Merced at 4 blocks
- Ruins of la Recolección at 1 block Getting Around- 5 minutes walking to la Merced Church or Market place.
- 10 minutes walking to Central Square.
- Bus stop at 100m from our home, takes you to central market for 1 GTQ
- Taxi to Central Square for only 15 GTQ Other Things to NoteWe zijn pas open sinds 1 augustus 2014, daardoor hebben we nog geen professionele foto's. Ik kan u verzekeren dat ons huis er mooier uitziet dan op foto! Alle appartementen zijn klaar, we zijn enkel nog de tuin aan het aanleggen. De prijzen zijn heel comfortabel voor de luxe die we bieden, zodra de tuin klaar is zal de prijs aanzienlijk stijgen, dus nu is uw kans om voor een schappelijke prijs in een luxueus appartement te verblijven in het historisch centrum van Antigua.