The SpaceFor less than the price of a hotel nearby, we offer accommodations that are reasonably priced, and clean spacious bedroom that comes with its own balcony and separate shower and toilet, exactly what any traveler needs after a long day of exploring the city.
22nd Residences is a secured access building for residents and guests. Strategically located within close proximity to North Drive and Lacson Street, Bacolod's main road, which gives you direct access to the city's most popular street where most yearly events take place such as the Bacolaodiat Chinese New Year Festival and Masskara Festival
There is a convenience store just around the corner of the building for snacks, basic groceries, forgotten necessities and an ATM machine. In addition, there are also numerous restaurants and cafes nearby, plus they can deliver to this building if you don't feel like going out.
1. Cafe Bob's & Bob's Big Boy - Located at 21st Street (just 2 minutes walk away)
2. 21 Restaurant - Located along Lacson street, near 21st Street as well (just 3-4 minutes walk away)
3. 18th Street Pala-Pala - An al-fresco seafood restaurant (Just 4 blocks away)
4. Starbucks - Located at 18th Street (Just 4 blocks away from this property)
This studio bedroom (35 sqm) comes with a Queen size bed and single bed, separate shower and toilet, and private balcony. The room includes the following for your enjoyment and convenience: flat screen TV with cable, kitchen area with microwave and dining equipment, fresh towels and linen. Extra beds are not available yet at the moment, should you need additional rooms please check our availability on our other 3 studio rooms (total of 4) that is enlisted here at AirBnB.
This brand new residential building has a total of 14 units spread through 2 floors (2nd and 3rd level) which has a mix of short and long term lease guests.
Minimum stay of 3 nights
Includes the following
- Use of bedroom
- Kitchen is equipped with dining utensils and free for use
- Bathroom amenities provided are for 3 nights and for the number of guests in the bedroom (maximum of 3 persons)
Extra Services are available:
- Housekeeping / Make up room (includes shower amenities) = Php 500
- Shower amenities replenishment = Php 200
A Security Deposit will be requested upon Check-In at an amount of Php 2,000 per 3 night stay. Guest AccessGuests have access to the roof deck and lounge area to relax. For private parties / events, please contact me directly for details and availability.
The building does not have an elevator. Getting AroundSince the place is located near the main road of Bacolod city, it is accessible to public transportation to get around the city. Other Things to NoteSpecial Rates and/or minimum night stays apply for Special Events including:
Masskara Festival October 2014
Bacolaodiat Chinese New Year Festival February 2015