The SpaceWelcome to my charming 3 bedroom home in Nollamara. My aim is for it to be an affordable and comfortable home away home for couples, groups or families. The house will host 6 people comfortably, and (at a stretch) 8 people if you want to utilise the sofa bed in the open plan living area.
The space includes:
* Master Bedroom with Queen size bed, ducted evaporative A/C, ensuite bathroom (with toilet), walk-in wardrobe, chest of drawers, LED TV and ample storage space
* 2 more bedrooms each with a Queen size bed, ducted evaporative A/C and built in wardrobe
* Rooms all have a large window to catch the breeze and delightful morning/afternoon sun. Blockout shades have been installed, and makes for excellent sleeping in
* Luxury sheets, blankets, and pillows are provided
* Open plan Family Room with dining and lounge areas. Flat screen TV, ducted evaporative A/C and reverse cycle heater
* A sofa bed (converts to a double bed) is available in the lounge area if you really want to get 8 people in the house.
* Kitchen equipped for your cooking needs, please just clean up afterwards.
* This is a self catering house, so breakfast is not provided
* Second bathroom with hairdryer and shower over bath
* Toilet is separate to the second bathroom, helps in the morning when everyone is trying to get ready at once!
* Quality towels are provided. I also make sure the house is stocked with plenty of toilet paper, shampoo, body wash and soap Guest AccessThe entire house will be just for you, I live about 40 minutes away and so will be in range to attend in person to assist if you need me to.
The house is equipped with:
* Laundry with washing machine, iron and ironing board
* 2 private outdoor areas for you to relax and soak up the sun, or just have your meal outdoors
* Kitchen with all cooking implements – feel free to use my seasonings, spices and herbs to cook your own meals (if you wish!), as long as everything is left clean and tidy.
* Fridge / freezer as well as the pantry for you to store your groceries
* Separate bathroom and toilet in the common area, so you don't have to wait for that someone to finish showering…
* Essentials for ablutions (e.g. towel, shampoo and body wash) are supplied
* Sizable dining/common area with dining table, chairs and lounge area
* Evaporative air-conditioning for summer, as well as a reverse cycle heater for winter. Electric blankets are available upon request
* High speed WiFi (considered high for Australia lol)
* Double locked up garage and driveway parking bay for up to 4 cars
* Loads of storage and wardrobe space available
* Full information pack provided to help you settle in with suggestions on places to visit and where to eat Interaction with GuestsMy friends and I love to meet and interact with new people. If you are looking for something to do while in Perth or would enjoy having some company, let me know!
Otherwise, minimal interaction unless requested. I will endeavour to meet you when you arrive and introduce you to the house and amenities.
If you have any questions about anything regarding your stay at all, I am just a phone call or text/Airbnb message away. The NeighborhoodThe house is located on a quiet/calm street parallel to the main road, and the bus stop is a 2 minute walk away. The city is 30 minutes away by bus, or 20 minutes away by car (8km from the city).
Within a 5 minute drive, you can find multiple shopping centres with shops that cater to your every whim.
There are bakeries, cafes, restaurants and a couple of parks (including public pools) just minutes away from the house, and I'd be delighted to recommend some of the best places around this area. I'll provide tourist maps of the city, and am happy to help you get acclimated when you arrive. Getting AroundIf you're going to spend most of your time in the metro/city area, public transport is your best option (rather than dealing with parking and driving in the city!). However, if you are intending to spend more time visiting the non-CBD areas, you're better off with hiring a car.
This is generally the case for most of Perth unfortunately, no matter where you intend to stay. Other Things to NoteIf there is anything else you wish to have arranged (e.g. any groceries, a SIM, recommendations on car rental, etc.) just let me know via a message (at least 2 days before your trip), and I'll see what I can do :)
Also, if you are looking to stay for more than a week, you will be provided with extra sheets and towels to swap out during your stay, as well as cleaning equipment (vacuum cleaner, broom, mop) for you to keep the place tidy. The house remains your private sanctuary for the duration of your stay.
Once you have made your booking, and I have accepted it, you generally won't hear from me until the week before you check in. I will send you a house manual with lots of information about the facilities and amenities, so don't worry much about not knowing how things work.