The Space1 Bedroom+1 Bathroom (Private)
In room: I would provide FREE welcome drinks&snacks, towels, kitchenware, first aid medicines, umbralla, etc.
FREE hi speed Wi-Fi (private in the room) & True Vision Internet TV
Complimentary water supply and electricity
Facilities are provided: Garden
Service: Shuttle service to Ekamai BTS Station. Washing Machines Area, Parking, CCTV & 24HR Security Guarded Guest AccessWith Key Card & Key
Building Facilities (You can use with NO additional fee)
-Swimming pool at 6th floor
-Kid pool at 6th floor
-Gym at 6th floor
-Steam & Sauna Room at 6th floor
-Rooftop Garden at 32nd floor
-Lobby Interaction with GuestsThank you for viewing my place.
Normally, I will meet my guest at the waiting area (please see the pic).
I would prepare and clean the room prior to your arrival. This includes changing all of bedding and towels.
Facilities are provided: Parking space, Outdoor swimming pool, Fitness/gym and Sauna and Steam room. Garden on 6th floor and roof top on the 32nd floor.
I can speak fluent English.
- Taxi : there's always metered taxi in front of the property 24 hours
- Public Bus Station : 1 mins walk.
- Motorbike : 1 minutes walk
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport : 30-45 minutes drive
1. Easy access to Ramindra – Arjnarong expressway
2. Bangna Din-Dang expressway
3. Klongtoey Subway MRT, Eakamai BTS
4. Close to shopping (Lotus Extra, Big C Extra), Major Cineplex, etc.
5. Public Buses: (phone number hidden). Air condition buses: (phone number hidden) The NeighborhoodJust a few walk to explore city life, street foods, convenience stores, coffee shop, local markets.
Just 700 meters to BTS Ekamai
In this building, there are many foreigners as I always see our neighborhoods who come around the world, having a short-long stay in Center of Bangkok.
Bangkok International University where is opposite to my place, so you might see some students, teenagers.
Within 5-10 minutes taxi drive to the office area in Bangkok such as Asok, Silom, Sathorn. (Without: Traffic Jam Period 8.00-9.00 and 18.00-19.00) Getting AroundYou can come by Taxi-Meter.
This place is a 30-50 minutes drive from Suvarnabhumi Airport. Cost is vary between (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)ht.
From MRT-Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre Station, you can take taxi for 5 minutes drive.
From my place, the BTS Skytrain is a 10 min walk (or 3 min motorbike ride) away. Other Things to NoteSave in our room with: smoke detector, fire alarm & water sprinkles, security access by key card & private key
100% safe&clean room, the garbage room outside the room