Welcome to our ex-home where we grew up with fond memories and convenience to everywhere in Bangkok. Now we converted our condominium to this 1-bedroom apartment called “Muffin” where we wish visitors to BKK can enjoy the city with comfort as we did. It is ideal for spending a week or two in BKK dues to its location - 5-minute walk to Aree BTS station where it is 5 stations from Siam, the heart of BKK buzz, and 2 stations from world famous Jatujak weekend market. In the area there are chic, affordable restaurants, city-famous food hawkers, massage shops, international grocery (La Villa), and a 24-hour convenient store (7-11) right across the apartment. The apartment itself has 1 newly-renovated bedroom with a bathtub, a kitchen with microwave, stoves, self-catering utensils and cookery, a living room which can be converted into another bedroom, a dining area, a guest toilet and shower, and little balconies in the bedroom and living room. Fresh towels and bedding will be readily provided for you. The building has a well-maintained swimming pool and a gym where guests can use.
- Park Pavilion Condominium Soi Aree, Paholyothin 7
- 80 sqm of one-bedroom with air-conditioner, an en-suite bathroom with a bathtub, one living room with a TV which can be converted into another bedroom with a sofa bed, and a self-catering kitchen with a fridge, stove, a microwave, and utensils, cookery, and dining area
- A guest toilet and shower
- The bedroom is comfortable for 2 adults, but a child can share the bed. Another 1 adult in the living room.
- 2 small balconies, one in the bedroom and the other in the living room.
- Located on the 3rd floor
- Fresh bed will be made before your arrival and towels will be provided, but neither toiletry nor daily cleaning will be provided. However for long stay, regular cleaning can be arranged at booking time
- Washing machine and iron are provided in the apartment
- The property has a swimming pool and a gym on the 2nd floor
- 24-hour security by the property
No smoking except on the balcony.
No pets allowed.
If you stay longer than 3 days, please deposit garbage in the designated bin on the stairs outside the apartment every few days to keep the apartment look and smell clean.
We understand that the heat in Bangkok can be annoying, but please help us conserve the power and be kind to the earth by switching off air-conditioner when you are not in the apartment.
Aree is a unique area in BKK. While there are many facilities to cater to international community, it remains full of local residences which makes it different from other expat areas. You can walk through the labyrinth of "sois" and discover charming cafes or noodle shops or spas. Not to mention how convenient to be centrally located in the heart of BKK with prices of everything cheaper than other expat areas.
- In Aree soi there are plenty of nice restaurants, cafés, bars, noodle shops, and food hawkers including day time fresh market. It is a hip new scene of BKK where the majority of area remains a quiet residential area as in the old-time. Very charming and unique. A two world in one.
- Near BTS Aree station there is a chic, convenient community mall "La Villa" where the international supermarket Villa is, as well as many famous restaurants and cafés.
- Within 2-minute walk, there are massage shops, nail salons, laundry shop, and every kind of services to guarantee you will get anything you need during the stay.
The nearest landmark is Ari BTS (Bangkok Sky Train Service) which is 5 minutes walk from the apartment on the main Paholyothin Road.
Ari BTS is only 5 stops from Siam Centre/Siam Paragon, the biggest shopping area in downtown BKK, and a few stops of Mo Chit bus station which connects to the north and northeast of Thailand.
From airport, a metered taxi to the apartment costs very cheap around 250-350 Baht (8-12 USD) including 50 Baht airport charge, and takes between 30 mins to 1.5 hours depending on the traffic hours. But if you feel like being above Bangkok traffic, take a sky train from airport to connect at Phayathai station, then conveniently change to BTS in direction of Mo Chit. Ari BTS station is only 3 stops away.
From Ari station, it is only 5-minute walk to the apartment, but if you don't want to walk, a tuktuk ride from the station costs 20 Baht and motorcycle taxi 10 Baht. Just tell them you are going to Park Pavilion condo in front of the Government Taxation office. (คอนโดหน้ากรมสรรรพากร)
- 5-minute walk to Aree BTS sky train
- 2 BTS stations from Jatujak weekend market and Jatujak park
- 5 BTS stations from Siam station where the heart of Bangkok buzz and shopping is
- A 24-hour convenient store 7-11 is right opposite the building