The SpacePlease contact me even you see the dates are blocked, I still have two more rooms available.
A small house that gather friends all over the world.
We can provide 3 rooms @USD30/room
Our coffee corner & wifi are waiting for you.
My house is in a private boutique alley, safe, quiet and peaceful, and short walk access to Silom, Sathorn and Rama IV roads
BTS Saladaeng exit to soi Sala Daeng
MRT Silom exit 2
Explore Bangkok by taking MRT/BTS, even popular Tuk-Tuk to anywhere
Your expected arrival time is highly required especially late or early check-in. Guest AccessOur coffee corner & wifi are waiting for you. Interaction with GuestsWelcoming, making friend, looking after and even joining the journeys. The NeighborhoodMy house is in a private boutique alley, safe, quiet and peaceful, and short walk access to Silom, Sathorn and Rama IV roads
BTS Saladaeng exit 4 to soi Sala Daeng
MRT Silom exit 2
Address: Lovely House Silom, 35/11 Soi Yommarat Alley, Saladaeng, Silom, Bangkok 10500
U can see Lovely House Silom in (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) map:)
Ring door bell or text me - wifi password is lovelysilomtwo
Here's Lovely House direction:
Pls tell driver to go Silom - Soi Saladaeng and show thai direction below.
from Suvarnbhumi Airport - Take Airport link train to Makkasan station connect to MRT subway train, take a train to MRT - Silom (exit 2) then walk through Centra Silom Complex shopping mall to the back exit on ground floor and turn left to the end of the road and turn right. Walk for 80metres. Turn left at the alley named Soi Yommarat (Saladang Colonade 21), walk for 100metres, turn right at Fat Boy sushi restaurant, see Lovely House (blue house) on the 5th next to.
from Don Mueng Airport - Take Airport express bus-A1 from gate no. 6 @30THB to BTS Mochit (one last stop) and take BTS sky train to BTS - Saladaeng (exit 4) Then walk 20meters turn left at Soi Saladaeng (first road in Silom street), and walk for 150metres. Turn left at the alley named Soi Yommarat (Saladang Colonade 21), walk for 100metres, turn right at Fat Boy sushi restaurant, see Lovely House (blue house) on the 5th next to.
Here's direction in Thai for taxi driver.
ถนนสีลม เข้าซอยศาลาแดง 150เมตร เลี้ยวซ้ายซอยยมราช ตรงมาเลี้ยวชวาซอยสุดท้าย มีร้านซูชิ Fat Boy ด้านหน้า บ้านสีน้ำเงินอยู่ขวามือ หลังที่ห้า
ถนนพระรามสี่ ลงสะพานเบลเยี่ยม เลี้ยวซ้ายเข้าซอยศาลาแดง 1 ตรงไปสุดซอยเลี้ยวขวา ตรงมา 50เมตร เจอร้านเอ็มเค เลี้ยวขวาเข้าซอยยมราช ตรงมาเลี้ยวขวาซอยสุดท้าย มีร้านซูชิ Fat Boy ด้านหน้า บ้านสีน้ำเงินอยู่ขวามือ หลังที่ห้า
Tel. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
*Please inform your expected arrival time for a smooth check in:) Getting AroundIdeas where to go
- Grand Palace, Wat Pra Kaew, Wat Pho by Taxi 25 mins or boat from BTS Taksin pier 15+20mins
- China town, day market and night street food, 20 mins by taxi, 15 mins walk from MRT Hua Lamphong
- Nitasrattanakosin Museum near Golden Mount temple & Democracy Mounment, only taxi 20 mins
- Asiatique River Front nite market wt big ferris wheel (take free shuttle boat from BTS Taksin from 5pm) 15 mins by Taxi
- Yodphiman the river walk + night flower market + Saphanphut night market for local clothes and food, by taxi 20mins or boat from BTS Saphan Taksin 10 mins
- China Town day & night market
- JJ Chatuchak weekend market @BTS Morchit & JJ mall @MRT Kamphangpetch
- Jim Thomson Thai way living House last tour start 5pm& MBK shopping mall @BTS International stadium & Ocean World Aquarium, Siam Square shop @BTS Siam
- 3D real-live Art gallery & Rod Fai Thu-Sun night market at Esplanade mall @MRT Thailand Cultural Centre
- Art Box night market @BTS Phromphong exit 6, next to Queen's park, Fri - Sat
- Platinum Fashion Mall, value price for latest fashion clothes, next to Central World, 10-15 mins by taxi
- Klong Lad Ma Yom Floating weekend market and local cannel tour @BTS Bangwa + 15min taxi
- Maklong Railway market to see shops' umbrellas close when train is arriving @BTS Victory Monument + 1.15hour public van (follow with Amphawa Floating market by public mini bus)
- Amphawa Floating market @BTS Victory Monument + 1.5hour public van
15 mins by walk:
- Japanese street (Thaniya alley)
- Phat phong night market for local souvenir, Ago go & bars
- Pub and bars at Silom 4 alley
- Convent street food, 10 mins by walk (opposit to Silom 4 alley)
- Neon fest night market, cool shops and bars 5pm-midnite, walk 20mins or take MRT Lumpini exit 3
- Clound47 @United Center, a chill (no required well dress) rooftop bar with live band and fantastic view of Bangkok, 15-20 mins by walk
- Massage shops and Nail & salon shops on Saladaeng road toward Silom Road, 5mins by walk
- Healthland spa, 15-20 mins walk on Sathorn road or taxi. Best aroma massage @900THB for 1.30hr, advance booking tel. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Activity: street food, Thai massage, weekday-weekend street markets Other Things to NoteYour expected arrival time is highly required especially late or early check-in.
We provide private rooms, some comes with private bathroom, some are sharing. You may request subject to availability.