The SpaceEnjoy a grand, garden view from this beautiful, elegant room featuring Country-French Queen-size Bed and an antique Canopy Full-Size Bed with luxury linens. Ancient Maple Trees, right outside the windows, provide shade from the summer sun and the sweet whisper of Kentucky breezes. Views of the Wedding Gazebo & Flower Gardens as well as the front meadows of Alpaca & Llama Fields.
May adjoin to the Harriet Beecher Stowe Room – making it ideal for extended family or friends, especially Girlfriend Getaways. (Additional Guest Fees: $25/Adult or $12.50/Child 12 years or younger). Located on second floor.
• Private Bath
• Turkish Towels
• Custom Spa Robes
• Exclusive Spa Toiletries
• Two-person shower with seat
• Satellite TV/DVD/Movies & Music
• Radio Alarm Clock
• iPhone/Android Docking Station
An award-winning, Full Country “Gourmet” Breakfast is normally served between 8 a.m. – 10 a.m. unless other arrangements have been made. Continental Breakfast is available before and after this time frame, however pre-arrangements must be requested prior to the Guest’s arrival.
• Coffee, Teas, Hot Cocoa, Sodas, and Juice Choices
• Fresh Fruit and Homemade Muffins
• Signature Egg Dish or Omelets
• Bacon, Ham, or Sausage
• Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole or Breakfast Potatoes
• Lemon Souffle Pancakes, Fruit Waffles, or Buttermilk Biscuits
• Assorted Maple Hill Manor Jams, Jellies, Sauces, and Syrups (also available for purchase from our Farm Store)
• Seasonal Fruit is often used and available from our Fruit Orchard, Raspberry Patch, & Herb Garden
• We feature locally grown and Kentucky Proud ingredients wherever possible – for that extra fresh flavor and true taste of Kentucky!
Dessert & Beverage Social
Homemade Dessert & Coffee Social is provided each evening – there is no set time for this service and is available to our Guests throughout the evening…a wonderful way to get to know the other Guests staying at the Manor!
24-Hour Beverage Station
Beverages are complementary and always available such as sodas, iced tea, lemonade, bottled water, coffees, selection of teas, cocoa, etc.
Guests are welcomed to bring their own beverage of choice – wine glasses, champagne flutes, and rock glasses, along with bottle openers, ice and ice buckets are available. Guest AccessGuest have access to all shared rooms and grounds of the property. Interaction with GuestsInnkeepers onsite 24/7 The NeighborhoodMaple Hill Manor is centrally located within the Bourbon, History, and Horses Region, with an abundance of year-round attractions and festivals to enjoy. We are on 4 Tourism Trails: Bourbon, Wine, Lincoln, and Civil War. In addition, some of the high-profile attractions are as follows: My Old Kentucky Home State Park, My Old Kentucky Dinner Train, Bernheim Arboretum, Shaker Village at Pleasant Hill, and Kentucky Horse Farm Tours. During the warmer months, there is a wide-range of outdoor dramas and local theaters: Stephen Foster Musical, Pioneer Playhouse, Springfield Community Theater, Norton Center for the Arts, and Bluegrass Entertainment Complex.