The SpaceTAFLA offers 3 beautifully decorated, clean, and bright rooms at affordable prices, delicious food, and warm friendly service.
TAFLA is surrounded by an abundance of greenery. Wherever you look you will find green and more green. we have 4 enriched gardens (Hortensia Garden, Willow Tree Garden, Lemon Garden, and Sea View garden) filled with millions of flowers, trees, vegetables, and fruits.
We also have colorful hammocks, overlooking our dreamy sea view.
~~~~ ACCOMMODATION ~~~~
Double Room - $80 per night, $100 on Weekends:
- For 2 people
- Private bathroom
- Includes A/C
- Includes breakfast buffet
- Extra Bed: 30$ (can add up to two extra beds) (inclusive of breakfast)
TAFLA Tent - $25 per night per person
- Tent is provided
- Includes breakfast buffet
- For nature lovers who want to explore our outdoors, with direct access to our overwhelming views of the beach and sensational sunset
We also welcome guests who just want to spend the day relaxing, painting, reading or simply being at TAFLA to enjoy the day with friends, in the peaceful essence of nature.
We serve home cooked meals and refreshments. Guest Access~~~~ BREAKFAST ~~~~
Watch the sunrise whilst you take your breakfast from our daily changing menu of Eggs, Zaatar (thyme mix), TAFLA Jam of the season, Debes, Olives, Labneh (Yogurt), Chai (Tea), Balila (Chickpeas), Foul Moudammas (Beans), or whatever is growing fresh from our garden.
~~~ LUNCH & DINNER ~~~
Our food is homegrown, which is why it tastes good; growing backyard vegetables and buying produce from farmers nearby means the produce is picked when its ripe, almost always planted in rich soil, has less chemicals which makes it richer in nutrients. This transforms our little menu cooked by mothers in the village into deliciously honest home cooked meals.
~~~ ENTERTAINMENT ~~~
- Access to wireless internet connection
- Access to our relaxing 4 gardens (Hortensia Garden, Willow Tree Garden, Lemon Garden, and Sea View garden).
- At our Bar we serve ice cold beers, spirits and fresh fruit juices and smoothies. Interaction with GuestsTAFLA is a B&B that looks like a home, and when you're here, our aim is to make you feel at home.
The TAFLA team loves it when the little corners and spots in the villa are filled with joyful people and happy laughter. The NeighborhoodWe are strategically located on the edge of a valley giving the feeling of being up higher in the mountain than we really are. The valley is also filled with turtles, foxes, porcupines and wildlife due to the beautiful weather and thickness of the trees. The trees on our grounds are filled with birds that think they are performers at a concert, especially when we play certain types of music on our speakers in the outside lounge.
The home is close to beautiful traditional churches, old castles, delicious Lebanese traditional bakeries and it is also close to the sea shore and an amazing Batroun nightlife. Getting AroundTAFLA is located in Smar Jbeil (careful its not the same as Jbeil). It is a small town close to Batroun's shores (Pierre & Friends, Bonita Bay etc...)
When driving North on the main highway towards Tripoli, take the last right exit just before you reach the army checkpoint (hajez el madfoun)
10 meters after you take that exit you will reach another army checkpoint. Take a left heading up the mountain towards (Rachana or Saint Rafka Church)
After about a 6 minute drive if you are driving slowly you will find a big restaurant called Hill Top Restaurant.
Take the small road facing the restaurant on the other side of the street.
Drive down that road.
We're located at the bottom of the road with a cute TAFLA sign board at the entrance. Other Things to NoteThere is something for everyone in TAFLA.
~~~~ ACCOMMODATION (soft opening rates) ~~~~
• Double-rooms A/C with private bathrooms are $80 per night, including breakfast.
• Double-rooms A/C with shared bathrooms are $65 per night, including breakfast.
• If on a smaller budget stay in our dormitory with shared bathrooms, $20 for each beautiful human.
• Erect your own tents, $10 for each of you nature lovers.
• We also welcome guests who just want to spend the day relaxing, painting or reading at TAFLA's