The Space We are a fun, easy-going and professional couple living with our teenage son in a beautiful, sunny and airy three stories house which offers plenty of comfort and privacy to our guests.
While staying with us, we will make sure that you feel at home! Whether you are visiting either for business or leisure, we will be extremely happy to provide advice and guidance during your stay as well as sharing with you the Israeli (and Greek!) culture and way of life.
You will have full access to all our house facilities, and we will always be available for you.
Our house has quick and easy access to the city center, the Weizmann Institute of Science, the Hebrew University Faculty of Agriculture, the Science park and Industrial areas of Rehovot as well as to highways, central bus and train stations, which will connect you to the rest of the country.
Located in the center of Israel, Rehovot is only a 30 minutes drive to Tel-Aviv and less than one hour to Jerusalem.
Guest AccessThe rooms include:
- Bed linen, own air-conditioner, Wi-Fi access, multi-channel Cable TV, double bed/sofa, closet and desk.
Your private bathroom:
- Laundry-Ironing facility
- Towels and toiletries are provided
- Small office with color printer/fax and internet access
- Professional training treadmill
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen with access to all equipment (refrigerator, oven, microwave, kettle, toaster and kitchenware)
- Spacious living room and dining area
- Plenty of additional storage space
- Garden sitting area
- Own, extra parking space
- Neighborhood grocery store within walking distance, in case of need Interaction with GuestsWe provide all the privacy and comfort our guests require. Nevertheless, we are very sociable, multicultural, open and relaxed people, with an international background, that love to meet, share and interact with people from all over the world. We look forward to meeting you and making your stay in Israel a pleasant and memorable experience!