The SpaceCool and comfortable one bedroom with many amenites: great wi-fi, HD cable tv including HBO, furnitures, equiped kitchen, king bed with air conditioning, bathroom with toals, soap, shampoo and conditionater; and welcome gift and letter. It has rooftop pool and gym. Guest AccessSpecial located, just 600m from Paulista Ave, MASP Museum, subway lines, close to shopping centers, restaurants, nigth clubs and bars.
- Guarulhos Airport (GRU): If your flight is from GRU, be careful with traffic, because after 16 o'clock it may take two hours to get there. The best cost/benefit is to take the executive bus (Airbus Service: (URL HIDDEN) at GRU Airport and it that passes in front of Shopping Frei Caneca. Please find in airbus site the timetable. The ticket cost is R$ 45.50. There is also the option to take the Airbus at Republic metro station (red line) that is in the center of São Paulo. If you want to go by taxi, set the price before. Normally, the value of the taxi will be over R$ 100.00, something around R$ 120.00. Negotiate the amount with the driver before to have no surprise because of the traffic. But if you use Uber app, the taxi can be much cheaper.
- Congonhas Airport (CGH): If your flight is from CGH, be careful with traffic, because after 17:00, it may take more than 1 hour. The best way to get to CGH or vice versa is by taxi. The value of the race should be until R$ 40.00, but with Uber app the taxi can be cheaper. Interaction with GuestsI give an answer as soon as possible, generally within one hour. The NeighborhoodSao Paulo overwhelms the senses with its sheer size. With over 11 million inhabitants, it is the world's third largest city and the largest in South America. Sao Paulo's attraction lies in its people and its vibrant cultures. The Avenida Paulista's canyon of upthrusting skyscrapers only hints at the city's sources of energy. Sao Paulo possesses significant ethnic minority communities, including substantial Japanese, Italian, and Arab and Lebanese Christian neighbourhoods.
The Rua Augusta is a nice street for knowing paulista nightlife with all kind of people, showing a little bit of São Paulo's diversity people. The array of nationalities living in Sao Paulo have made it a legendary city among gourmands: Japanese, Italian nuova cucina, Brazilian, Chinese, Jewish, and Arab restaurants are all familiar parts of the city's landscape. Brazil's famously good beef is put to good use at the numerous rodizios and churrascarias. Succulent, roasted cuts of meat are circulated around the tables and cut to patrons' order. In fact, people often visit Sao Paulo just to dine out. The Bela Vista/Consolação and Jardins districts are the center of the dining scene, and thus the center of the Sao Paulo social scene. Paulistanos eat late--restaurants often don't begin serving until 6 pm, and it is common for them to stay open until 2am. There are some that are open 24 hours, like the expensive Paris 6 (Rua Haddock Lobo, 1240) in the Jardins.
Brazil's most modern and cosmopolitan city has much to offer in addition to its outstanding cuisines. Its museums are among the finest in South America, its surrounding coastline is graced with many lovely beaches, and its entertainment and nightlife have for years attracted some of the best performers in the world. The MASP (Museum of Art’s São Paulo) is the most famous museum in São Paulo and just about 10-15 minutes walking by from the apartment. Almost in front of MASP Museum is the closest metro Trianon-MASP (gree line).
Looking at restaurants, I really like these ones:
1) Athenas Restaurant: A nice and not expensive restaurant to have lunch, dinner or drink before going out. At night is almost always crowded with modern and open mind people (many gays go there). It is located just in the corner of Rua Augusta and Rua Antonio Carlos). About 10 min walking by from the apartment.
2) Zefiro: It is a good place to have a romantic dinner with many Brazilians foods. The cost/benefit is very good. It is located in an old big house from the last century during the wave of coffee farms in São Paulo. It is very close to the apartment, about 5 min walking by. It is located at Rua Frei Caneca, 669 (very close to the Shopping Frei Caneca).
3) Spot: This is a modern restaurant very close to Ave. Paulista. It´s a place to see beautiful and modern people. The food is not the best, but it is a really nice place to have a drink before going out to dance or anything else. The waiters are very good looking. Located at Al. Ministro Rocha Azevedo, 72 - very close to my apartment and MASP (Museum of Art São Paulo). It is about 10 minutes by foot from the apartment. Many artists, avant-garde and gay people go there.
4) On Va Manger: It is a French restaurant (bistroquet, bakery, patisserie), located at Rua São Miguel, 89, very close to the apartment. It takes about 5 min walking by from the apartment. It is a really good cost/benefit. You can have a starter, main plat and dessert all included by something around R$ 40.00 for a good French food.
5) Oscar Café Bistro: It is a restaurant and cafe, located at Rua Oscar Freire, 747. A good place for a romantic lunch, coffee and dinner. The place is nice and cool, the food is very good and the price for all inclusive (starter, main plate and dessert) has a great cost/benefit. You can go on walking (20-30min).
6) Rodeo Gardens: It is a steakhouse (very Brazilian), located at Jardins neighborhood - Rua Haddock Lobo, 1498. It is almost in the corner of Rua Oscar Freire (the famous fashion street). In Oscar Freire you can buy Havaianas (Brazilian slipper) and others Brazilians and internationals brands. It is about 20-30 min by foot from the apartment.
7) Terraço Itália (Italy Terrace Restaurant): One of the most famous panoramic views of São Paulo in downtown. It has three lounges and a Piano Bar and is very expensive. Located at Ave. Ipiranga, 344 – 41th floor. In downtown, you can also see a piece of the beginning of São Paulo foundation. It has historical places and is about 20-30 min walking by from the apartment.
8) Aoyama: For me is one of the best Japanese Restaurant in São Paulo. If you like Japanese food, you should go there. Choose the Rodizeo (all you can eat). It is located in many neighborhood, but you should go to the one located at Praça Vila Boim, 63 - Higienópolis. In this neighborhood (Higienópolis) you can see very beautiful buildings of São Paulo architecture. The price is fair and the food is very good. Close to it, you will have other options of restaurants. It is close but not by foot. Take a taxi. The Aoyama Jardins at Rua Padre João Manoel, 1069 is chicest and modern. It is about 30 minutes walking by from the apartment.
9) Família Mancini: It is a very traditional Italian restaurant in downtown, close to the apartment. The street (Rua Avanhandava, 81) is very charming. It is about 10 min by foot from the apartment.
10) Bela Paulista: It is a place that you can have a very good buffet for breakfast, lunch or brunch. At night is always crowded. The people who frequent are young and modern like the vanguard area (Av. Paulista and Rua Augusta). The price for breakfast and brunch is less than R$ 40.00. It is located close to the apartment at Rua Haddock Lobo, 354. It is about 15 minutes walking by from the apartment.
11) Calçadão Urbanóide: It is a food truck with a variety of foods from all around the world, at the same place, like: Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Peru, EUA, Italy, Switzerland, India and Japan. There you can find foods, sandwiches, beers, deserts, etc. It is very close to the apartment, about 5-10 min walking by. It is located at Rua Frei Caneca, 1024. You can also enter by Rua Augusta.
Those are some of many restaurants that São Paulo offers. São Paulo is known as the best place in the world to eat because of the food variety around the world. The paulistas (people who was born in São Paulo) say that the best pizza in the world is from São Paulo, not from Italy. You can find nice pizza delivery all around the city, but in the Bela Vista (Bexiga) neighborhood, you can find typical Italians restaurants at Rua Treze de Maio. It is very close to the apartment. You can go walking by. Getting AroundThere are many public transportations close to the apartment, like subway, bus and taxis. Other Things to NoteThe apartment offers to the guests bed sheets, blankets, pillows, towels and soaps.