The Space* Clean room in Quiet Friendly house in Safe area Ivanhoe.
* House with female house owner & female housemates.
* Excellent home for relaxation or studying. Or for doctor & nurse who work night shift and need day sleep peacefully. Room with sun blocked curtain.
*Garden with sunbed for sunbathing, table & chairs for relaxation.
* Nearby supermarkets, cafes, Aquatic swimming centre, golf course, park, library, restaurant in Ivanhoe & Heidelberg. Northland shopping centre & cinema complex & department stores.
*Provide clean towel, body washing liquid or soap, clean linen, toilet papers, coffee, tea, unlimited Wi Fi.
*Nearby Ivanhoe Quest Apartment Hotel charge $176 -$196/night.
*Air con in living/dining area. Central heating for house. Fan in your room.
* Off street car parking from Mon to Fri 8am-6pm require council permit.
*Respect your privacy, personal space 100%. Guest AccessLiving room, dining area, kitchen, bathroom, toilet, front & back garden, laundry Interaction with GuestsBrief talk in breakfast. Can chat a little in evening- when I am free.
Can help guest with info of transportation, Melb city, places to visit, entertainment & dining. The Neighborhood+ close to Heidelberg railway, Austin & nearby hospitals
+ Super markets, restaurants in Ivanhoe & Heidelberg,
+ Ivanhoe library, golf, swimming centre, park, Yarra River
+ short bus ride to Northland shopping centre with hundreds of stores 7 & 18 cinema
+ house is dead end street. No transport noises. Getting Around13 mins walk to Heidelberg railway station. (800 meters). 23 min express train or 26 min normal train to city.
HOW TO GET TO MY HOME by taxi or public transport:
1. Taxi: Home is 28 kms from airport. $53 to $68 taxi fare. 30 min trip.
From airport, take Bell St via Coburg, turn right to Waterdale Rd, turn left to Banksia St, turn left to Linden Ave, drive into driveway, home is behind front house.
((SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) show my home in Heidelberg Heights, But it is in Ivanhoe)
2. Use public transport: 90 -120 min, Take airport bus to Southern Cross station in city, from South Cross station, take either Greensborough or Eltham or Hurstbridge train line (23 min trip), get off at Heidelberg Station. Take hospital exit, turn left to Studley Rd, cross Bell-Banksia st, pass park, at sign of Remembrance Park, turn right to Banksia St, cross Upper Heidelberg Rd, turn right to Linden Ave, home is behind front house.
3. Home to Heidelberg station is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) min walk. Other Things to NoteEmail me your arrival time to my home. (Check in is 12 pm noon, Check out is 11am)
+ By taxi from airport, allow 40 min.
+ By public transport, allow 90 to 120 min. Allow extra time to buy MYKI Melbourne transport card & waiting for train.
+ Bring food & drink. Feel free to use fridge & kitchen.
+ Please bring a pair of clean slippers to walk on carpet.