Clem &Tines; Vintage Beach House, Studio & Cottage
A unique combination of rural beach French provincial style accommodation comprising of a gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom 2 storey home completely self contained on 1600sqm of landscaped lawns and fruiting gardens.
A gorgeous 2 storey home just perfect for time away to relax and unwind. Beautifully furnished and presented with 3 bedrooms (2 with balcony access) and 2 family bathrooms, 2 WCs, large family kitchen, meals area, spacious lounge room with leather lounges, reverse cycle air-conditioning, laundry facilities plus a covered alfresco entertaining area with BBQ.
Bedroom 1 - queen bed
Bedroom 2 - queen bed
Bedroom 3 - double and a single bed, there is also a small divan
Features quality furniture, TV with DVD player, split system reverse cycle air-conditioning, crockery, cutlery, toaster, kettle, jaffle maker, picnic basket.
The property sits on 1600sqm of landscaped lawns and gardens with small vineyard surrounded by Peppi trees, all behind a white picket fence with double gate entry, hence plenty of off street parking.
For larger groups of up to 13 guests, the property also has a self contained cottage (sleeps 4) and a self contained studio (sleeps 2).
Price: House FR $300 per night
Price: Studio FR $150 per night
Price: Cottage FR $200 per night
Just 1.5 hrs from Perth and close to Bunbury and the Ferguson Valley wine district, makes this the perfect holiday beach town.
MORE THINGS TO DO
- Swim, cycle, golf, walk and even skate ramp for the kids
- Have an ale at the Old Coast Brewery, Harvey
- Visit Gnomesville it has to be seen to be believed
- Take in the country side around the delightful rural towns of Harvey, Collie and the Ferguson Valley Wine region
- Take a day trip to the Busselton, Dunsborough and Margaret River Wine Region
- Take a drive to Mandurah and Pinjarra a lovely historic town
- Have a meal at the Binningup Surf Club Thursday nights
- Have a meal at the Golf Club Friday nights
- Play tennis - Binningup tennis courts
- Play 9 holes of golf Binningup Golf Course
- Binningup Store (mini mart with grocery items, liquor, ice, fuel, DVD hire, papers, magazines plus an extensive take away menu
Plus so much more