The SpaceI'm a professional consultant with a cool Designer 3-Bedroom Apartment in the Thomson/Serangoon area, over at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1.
IMPORTANT: Before placing your booking, PLEASE UPDATE YOUR PROFILE WITH A PHOTO, apologies that Female Tenants & Couples are NOT accepted at this point in time . Thanks :-)
I've a Cosy & Quiet Double Bedroom, size 10 x 16 ft, with Teak hardwood floor. Furnished with:
1) King Size Bed with SEALY Posturepedic Mattress and 4 Pillows,
2) Built-in 8-Door Wardrobe, 2 drawers with locks, plus Extra Storage Overhead,
3) Writing table with 32in LED Monitor+HDMI input, lamp, High-back chair,
4) Bookshelf, Aircon & Ceiling fan with remote,
5) High-Speed Fibre Wireless Broadband-WiFi ,
6) Samsung 55 inch LED-TV, just plug the HDMI to your laptop and stream online content, movies to the big-screen,
7) Blu-Ray/DVD player- Audio-Visual System.
8) Electrical Multi-Pin Adapter with USB,
9) Full-Length Mirror and Hair-Dryer
10) Good Quality Bath Towels, Shower Gel and Shampoo,
11) Laundry bin,
12) I have a spare EZ-Stored Value Public Transport Card, just top up & use. Guest AccessThe room doesn't have an en-suite, but a nice clean & bright private bathroom for your use.
You'll have use of the :
1) Washing Machine,
2) Clothes Dryer,
3) Convection Microwave oven,
5)Dining and Living room, you don't have to be cooped up in the bedroom all day...LOL... this is a homestay after all. :-) but keep it tidy after use.
A normal DIY Breakfast is inclusive. (Ham,cheese, bread, cereal, PB & jam, fresh milk, Tea, Coffee, Milo and juice.) Interaction with GuestsI occupy the Master Bedroom.
Your privacy is respected, if you're up for a chat over a beer or some wine or would just like to have a movie night, I'm cool with it. I've got a good DVD/Blu-Ray collection, your company is most welcome.
I do cook and bake sometimes, so you'd be more than welcome to join me for a home cooked meal.
All my Guests enjoy the relaxed and comfortable home environment here, so book early. The NeighborhoodEveryone loves my home as it is not in the crowded town center but within easy reach, in a generally peaceful and quiet neighborhood. I'm on a High floor, nice and breezy with an unblocked view, opposite Bishan Park, lots of local food shops nearby, fresh-market, two 24-hr supermarkets, bakery, clinic, professional dry-cleaners, 24hr coin-operated laundry shop, hawker food center. You'll enjoy GOOD LOCAL FOOD at a great price, there's even a 24hr fast food outlet nearby...you'll never go hungry here.
The Central Nature Reserve is just a 20 min walk away! Getting AroundMy home is located in the middle of the island, so it just takes about half an hour in all directions.
It takes just 8 minutes by feeder bus to (NS-16)AMK-MRT Station( RED line), and the (NS-17)BISHAN -MRT Interchange Station (Red & Orange line) lots of bus stops nearby and easy to get taxis. It takes about 25 mins to get to the Airport. There are direct bus services to many areas from here too . It takes just 10 minutes to get to Orchard Road by cab.
Some of my guests prefer to take a 15 -20 minute walk from my place to the AMK-MRT station on a nice sunny day. Other Things to NoteThe room is suitable for, Male Professional Interns / Working Professional adults.
( L.G.B.T. - Friendly Host. )
I would prefer someone like minded and reasonably neat and considerate who speaks English.
I've hosted Professionals and Interns from UK, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, India, Japan, Australia, Canada, Slovenia, Holland, Brazil, Indonesia and Malaysia.
Please let me know your Flight Arrival / Departure time, as I'd like to be as flexible with your Check-In/Out, but within reason. Extra charges shall be discussed if any.
Local Requirements of 6 Month min rental...please discuss further.