• Hosts are full-time residents of the home.
• A 1,500 SF private guest wing in host’s residence, with 2 master suites and a large multi-purpose room on the Upper Level of the home is for your private exclusive use.
• A 1,400 SF private game & workout room, outdoor patio and fire pit area on the Lower Level of the home are also for your private exclusive use.
• Kitchen, dining area, & outside eating area with BBQ grill on the Upper Level of the home are shared among guests & hosts.
• The hosts are full-time residents of the home, and will be living in 3,200 SF of the 4,700 SF Upper Level of the home during your stay. Please review the Upper Level and Lower Level Floor Plans in the "Photos" section of the listing.
• The private spaces for guests are a 1,500 square-foot separate guest space on the upper level with a private exterior entrance, and a 1,400 square-foot game & workout room on the lower level plus a 700 SF outdoor patio and a fire pit area.
• The spaces shared among guests and hosts are the kitchen, a dining area, and an outdoor eating area on the back deck with a propane BBQ grill.
• A refrigerator/freezer, a microwave oven, a toaster, and a coffee maker including regular and decaf coffee are provided in the private guest space.
• A list of 22 places to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner in Graeagle and the surrounding area is available. There is also a grocery store in Graeagle.
PRIVATE UPPER LEVEL GUEST SPACE (1,500 square feet)
• KING MASTER SUITE: Includes a king-size bed and an attached bathroom with a separate stall shower and a jetted tub.
• QUEEN MASTER SUITE: Includes two queen-size beds with a walk-in closet and an attached bathroom with a large combination tub-shower.
• MULTI-PURPOSE ROOM: Between the two suites is a large multi-purpose room with a TV and DirecTV DVR, a sofa that folds out into a queen-size bed, a recliner, a table with chairs, and counter space. This room has an access door to the bathroom attached to the King Master Suite.
• A refrigerator/freezer, a microwave oven, a toaster and a coffee maker including regular and decaf coffee are provided in this room.
• The room has French doors leading outside to a covered porch, and another door leading out to a deck with a jetted spa for guest's private use.
• There is a lockable door that completely closes off the guest wing from the rest of the home to provide for your complete privacy.
PRIVATE LOWER LEVEL GAME & WORKOUT ROOM (1,400 square feet)
• This room has a pool table, a foosball table, exercise equipment, a TV and DirecTV DVR, a sofa that folds out into a queen-size bed and an attached half bathroom.
• Six very comfortable sleeping pads are also provided that can be placed on the floor in this room and in the upper level guest space to provide flexible sleeping arrangements for the allowed maximum of ten guests. You will need to provide your own bedding or sleeping bags for use with these sleeping pads.
SHARED KITCHEN, DINING AREA & OUTDOOR EATING AREA.
• These areas are shared among guests and hosts. Please coordinate with the hosts about the timing of using these spaces so we will know when you need to use them.
• UPPER LEVEL: The upper level of the home is 4,700 square feet. The hosts are full-time residents of the 3,200 square foot main portion of the upper level, and will be living in that portion of the home during your stay.
• Guests have exclusive private access to the 1,500 square foot separate guest space on the upper level.
• Guests also have shared access to the hosts kitchen, dining area, and outdoor eating area on the back deck with propane BBQ grill. Please coordinate with the hosts about the timing of using these spaces so we will know when you need to use them.
• LOWER LEVEL: Guests have exclusive access to the 1,400 square foot game and workout room on the lower level plus the outdoor patio, the fire pit area and the pond.
• CHECK-IN: When you arrive, ring the doorbell at the main entrance to the home, and we will direct you to the guest space and get you oriented.
• KEYS: Will be provided if you want them.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
• The hosts, Belinda and Scott, are available between 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM to assist in any way possible to help make your stay more enjoyable. If you need something, just ask.
• When you want privacy, close and lock the door between the guest space and the main part of the house, and enjoy your private retreat.
• The property is part of the Smith Creek Ranch planned development, a private subdivision, located within easy walking or biking distance of downtown Graeagle, in a secluded valley with a large meadow.
• The home is situated on ten acres of secluded and wooded property with approximately 1,200 feet of frontage on year-round Smith Creek, which flows from spring-fed Smith Lake in the Lakes Basin Recreation Area. The ten-acre lot is completely flat to very gently rolling, and all areas on the lot, including the creek, are easily accessible for walking.
• No neighboring homes on adjacent properties are visible from the house. It is very quiet, and the only sounds that are heard at any time of day or night are the wind in the trees, the birds, the creek, and occasionally a distant train whistle.
• There is no public transportation.
• There is a large parking area at the home that can accommodate several guest vehicles.
• Parking in Graeagle and the surrounding areas is plentiful because of the rural setting.
• Drive, walk or bike to the Mill Pond, grocery store, quaint shops, restaurants, etc. about one to two miles from the home.
OTHER AREA INFORMATION
• The Lakes Basin Recreation Area, located 9 miles southwest of Graeagle at an elevation of 6,400 feet, is a beautiful area with granite peaks, picturesque mountain lakes and many miles of hiking trails.
• Graeagle is a former lumber town located in Plumas County at the junction of California highways 70 and 89 in the Mohawk Valley at an elevation of 4,500 feet, and about 60 miles northwest of the Truckee/Lake Tahoe area. It is primarily a vacation and retirement community, and a popular second home community for San Francisco Bay Area residents.
• Graeagle has very light traffic, no stoplights, and clean, pure mountain air. It is a golf destination and a central hub for all sorts of outdoor activities including Golfing, Fishing, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Mountain Biking, and much more.
• Three quarters of Plumas County consists of U.S. National Forest, and State and Federal scenic recreation areas. With over 2,600 square miles and a population of 20,000 people, the county’s population density is less than 8 people per square mile.