The SpaceWelcome to my delightful two bedroom holiday home in Brentwood. Relax and make it your comfortable home away from home. It is affordable and perfect for couples, small groups or families to enjoy a Perth holiday, helping children settle into Murdoch, Curtin University or UWA, or starting out for those moving / looking to move to Perth. The place includes:
• Master Bedroom with Queen size bed, reverse cycle air-conditioner/heater, box fan, full size wardrobe and bedside tables with lamps and digital radio.
• Second Bedroom with Double size bed, reverse cycle air conditioner/heater, ceiling fan and bedside tables with lamps.
• Living Room with dining and lounge areas, large flat screen TV, air conditioner and gas heater.
• Full modern kitchen equipped for all your cooking needs. Includes refrigerator, gas stove-tops, oven, microwave, sandwich press, bread toaster, kettle, kitchen utensils, cooking pots/pans, crockery and cutlery. Please just clean up afterwards. Breakfast is not provided but coffee and tea bags are provided.
• Modern bathroom with bathtub, walk in shower and vanity top. Hairdryer and hand wash provided but not shampoo or body wash.
• Brand new toilet that is separate to the bathroom so one can bathe and another use the toilet.
• Fully renovated laundry with washing machine and laundry sink. Detergent provided.
• Large beautifully landscaped front garden (great for kids to run around).
• Back patio garden with table and chairs (perfect place to chill for the day).
• Quality towels and sheets provided so you do not need to bring anything.
• Driveway parking for one car and grass verge parking for another one.
• Lots of storage and wardrobe space available.
• Full information pack provided to help you settle in with suggestions on places to visit and where to eat.
• Free high-speed WiFi Internet included – support multiple devices. Guest AccessThe entire house will be just for you and your group! I live about 10 mins away. You can self check in (after 2pm) or check out anytime (before 11am) as I have a key lock box.
There is a private 3rd bedroom that is locked for storage purposes. Garage is not in use. Please park in driveway and if needed, the grass verge in front of the property. Interaction with GuestsI'm contactable via email and mobile phone and I’ll be glad to answer any questions, or provide suggestions to make the best of your trip to Perth. The NeighborhoodBrentwood is a safe, leafy and very well located neighbourhood about 10 km away from the city. It is well serviced by its own shops and the nearby mall plus high accessibility to both public transport and private cars.
• 5 mins walk to nearest café, deli, bakery, restaurant, butcher, supermarket, bottle shop, news agent, pharmacy (chemist), post office, hair dresser and cash machine (ATM).
• 7 mins walk (cross the road) to the beautiful river front at Mount Henry Reserve park which includes a playground, an exercise corner, a fishing jetty and a good view of the city. Jog/stroll along the river.
• 6 mins drive to well-known Garden City Shopping Centre with over 270 shops, 5 anchor tenants (Kmart, Myer, David Jones, Coles & Woolworths), 2 food courts and a cineplex. It is one of the largest mall in Western Australia.
• 8-12 mins drive to Perth CBD, Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre, Elizabeth Quay, Kings Park and The Bell Tower at Barrack Street Jetty,
• 11-15 mins drive to Murdoch Uni, Curtin Uni and University of Western Australia.
• 15 mins drive to historical city of Fremantle and its fishing boat harbour. Getting AroundYou can pre-book / hire a rental car at the airport with major car rental companies including popular local businesses like Bayswater Car Rental. It is a leisurely 20 mins drive from Perth Airport. Alternatively, you can get a cab from Swan Taxis or simply book an UBER cab on demand (which is much more affordable).
Once at Brentwood, the nearest bus stop is 2 mins walk away. Bus 500 shutters between Bull Creek train station and Garden City Shopping Centre, and you can pay by cash. If you prefer a stroll, the train station is 15 mins walk away. Check Transperth website for details on fares, discounted tickets and their travel planner.