The Space- Clean, uncluttered, quiet, peaceful comfortable modern new room.
- House in area with no traffic, relaxing.
- Walking distance from a post-office, a deli, a billiard, a family restaurant, a bank, a Catholic church, a small Baptist and Greek Orthodox church.
- House surrounded by open green areas a free park with jogging, exercise, tennis court, basketball court, baseball. Free water park for kids Guest AccessBesides your large room and private bathroom, there is a sitting/reading area with TV and entrance area with a door to a large outdoor patio with furniture and gas grill you can use if weather permits. There will always be someone responsible for access to the home. Front door has a bell to ring. You can use the kitchen and sit with us in the large family room with a fireplace. Interaction with GuestsPlease show your ID at check in. You will be shown to your room and tour the spaces available. There is always good strong coffee, milk and bread in the morning. We like our privacy, are friendly and can help with directions, activities and info about Chicagoland. The NeighborhoodQuiet block in front and next to a park, one neighbor on the right. Modest safe area.
Willow Springs is between both O'Hare and Midway Airports with easy access to two major highways: I-55 into downtown and the first ring road: I-294 Getting Around- PERSONAL CAR: Drive into Chicago via I-55, usually 20 minutes except at rush hour traffic from 6:30 AM to 9AM and 3PM to 6:30PM.
- TRAIN: Walk 6 blocks, 0.7 miles , 13 minutes to Willow Springs Train Station. Ride 3 METRA commuter trains at the Heritage Corridor (HC) into Chicago in the morning (at 6:09AM, 6:49AM, and 7:32AM). 4 trains depart in the afternoon from Chicago Union Station back to Willow Springs (at 2:45PM, 4:50PM, 5:25PM, and 6:12PM). The cost is $5:75 one-way. Available during weekdays only. NO TRAINS on Saturday or Sundays.
- ENTERPRISE-RENT-A-CAR: You can be picked up and drop back by Enterprise-Rent-a-Car in Countryside ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) open daily to rent an affordable vehicle
- UBER cars are available. $26-$36 to Downtown/Grant Park one way.
- TAXIS are available Other Things to NotePerfect for:
-Tourists that want to rent a car or ride the train into the city.
- Business people that need tranquility to think and rest.
- Visiting scientists or professionals who want to visit The National Argonne Laboratory.
- Those attending a congress, meeting or conference at McCormick Place.
- Participant or attendants at a festival downtown or at Toyota Park.
- VIPs, artists or famous people that need discretion and privacy and do not want to call attention to themselves while in the Chicago area.