Private Two-Bedroom Riverside House
Bullet Tree Falls is a quiet village approximately three miles from San Ignacio. There are a few small stores and restaurants in the village, as well as a handful of lively outdoor bars (Remo's Roadhouse is a favorite for ex-pats). The weather is warm (or hot) year-round, but you can always take a dip in the cool Mopan River.Getting Around
Bus and taxi services are available between San Ignacio and Bullet Tree Falls (or to Spanish Lookout).Other Things to Note
The main bedroom has a queen size bed, the back bedroom has a full size bed, and there is a fold-out couch in the living room. The back bedroom is sort of a separate small apartment. It has it's own bathroom and its own entrance in the back. The main bathroom has hot water, but the back bathroom does not. Like most houses in Belize, there is no air conditioning. However, there are fans in every room (and over the back porch) that keep the house comfortable.
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Free Parking on Premises
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page