The SpaceBASEMENT HAS WATER DAMAGE BEING DRIED AND NOT AVAILABLE FOR SLEEPING, MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR PLAYING PING PONG AND THE GAME TABLE
Tranquil and gorgeous views from all the bedrooms, the living room and one kitchen. There are 4 bedrooms with doors [3 on the 2nd floor, 1 in basement] and the other beds are in open areas. 4 full bathrooms [two with whirlpool tubs], 2 full kitchens with standard major appliances [additional fee for using the second kitchen & appliances in that kitchen]. In addition, 2 gas fireplace, 2 hot water heater. If one breaks, there is a spare. However, the use of the second kitchen and a few equipment such as the standalone upright freezer, second refrigerator, second dishwasher etc. will be dependent upon us explicitly talking about this after you book. The house has hardwood floors. No wall to wall carpeting. But some area rugs.
Two decks [one is about 600 sq. ft], large Gas BBQ grill with one additional gas cylinder included with no extra charge.
The House Sleeps 20, specifically:
Master bedroom - 1 King [sleeps 2] & 1 trundle bed with two twin mattress [sleeps 2]
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen [sleeps 2]
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen [sleeps 2]
First Floor Open family room & living room area [No doors separating each bed]:
3 twin beds [sleeps 4]
1 twin pullout sofa [sleeps 1]
1 Queen pullout sofa [sleeps 2]
1 Comfortable Futon [sleeps 2]
Walkout Basement with privacy door:
1 Queen bed [sleeps 2]
1 Twin bed [sleeps 1]
1 Double Ikea foam mattress without box spring [sleeps 2]
Additional beds that can be placed anywhere:
2 Twin rollaway bed [sleeps 2]
So that you can enjoy the nature views, there are no curtains or window treatments on the wood side windows [e.g., in family room, master bedroom, basement window etc.]. Privacy is not an issue in these wooded areas because there are no houses on that side. Bring an eye cover if you want to sleep in the dark.
Details of Beds
3 Twin beds are placed in the family/living room large open area. There is no separating doors between the beds and therefore, no privacy of a bedroom.
Master bed room: 1 King Bed and 1 trundle bed with two twin mattresses [no box spring].
Second Bedroom: One Queen Bed
Third Bedroom: One Queen Bed.
Portable beds for people beyond 14 :
There are two rollaway single beds and one "Ikea Sultan" double foam mattress [no box spring]. These can be available upon prior request and placed anywhere in the house.
Cable TV, music system, hi speed internet access. With additional price equipment suitable for preparation, storage & distribution of food for parties of maximum 40 people could be made available.
The garage, basement closet and about 15% of basement space will not be accessible by short term guests. There is an exercise bike and a library containing books on science, arts and religion. A desktop with wifi access is available in the master bedroom in AS IS CONDITION AND WITHOUT ANY TECH SUPPORT. A printer could be made available upon prior understanding.
I have a contract with a local snow removal company to clean the front stoops, landscape stairs and three car parking space on the side of the street in front of the house [EXCLUDING the large and steep driveway]. Depending on the severity of the snow and the company's priority, SNOW CLEANING MAY BE DELAYED. Thus, I have no control over the timing of the cleaning and inconvenience if any should be excused. This situation happened once in my three years of renting. Please note that during snow days we park our cars on the street and use the landscaped staircase [as shown in photos] to go up and down. FOR THEIR SAFETY GUESTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DRIVE DOWN THE STEEP DRIVEWAY DURING SNOW. Please watch the forecast and park your car on the street if there is snow in the forecast. Streets are cleared promptly by the association at least in the part I live in. There is no such thing as "snow route" from my home to the exit gate. During snow days if more cars need to be parked guests have the option to clean suitable spaces for cars beyond three OR park the car in the clubhouse approximately one mile away from my home. Security personnel MUST BE INFORMED if you park your car in the clubhouse. Careful consideration is to be given to NOT park the car beyond the white line on the street even if it is not visible. All in all guests must realize that most times I am away from the area and I have to depend on the priorities of the contractor and part time employee, over which I have little control. Guest Access(1) Guest will not have access to the garage and two closets [one on first floor and the other one in the basement.
(2) Unless an essential equipment [such as dishwasher or the refrigerator] in the first floor kitchen is unusable guests are not allowed to enter/use the second kitchen in the basement and/or any equipment therein. My property manager must promptly be informed of any such situation and get approval from her before entering/using the second kitchen.
(3) Guest will have access to Two decks [one 600 sq.ft], a gas BBQ grill, with an additional gas cylinder at NO EXTRA CHARGE, an exercise bike, a regulation size ping pong table, a 12 in 1 multi game table, 1 adult swing sets, a metal fire pit to [make smores] with 4 metal seating around it there, many plastic outdoor chairs, & two portable folding table [available on request].
(4) Swimming pools and whirlpools are available at the clubouse when a life guard is present.
(5) There is an in-home library containing our collection of books on wide variety of subjects. Guests are welcome to read them with a little TLC and return at the proper place. If you can't finish a book please do come back and finish it during your next visit.
(6) I will provide 6 FREE amenity passes with which guests can have free access to all amenities of the association except the ski lift.
Additional passes can be purchased. Please ask for details before booking.
(7) The association’s gorgeous property includes four full-size outdoor swimming pools, two indoor pools, two kiddie pools, three whirlpool spas, nine tennis courts, two basketball courts, a beach, a fishing pond near the Main Office, a walking trail, a racquetball court, a fitness center with a weight room, a volleyball court, two playgrounds (for ages 12-and-under), an after-school game room that holds children’s arts & crafts programs throughout the summer months, and a regulation-sized baseball field.
(8) Use of some amenities provided by our community may need advance reservation.
(9) In the winter, Saw Creek’s Ski Hill offers an exhilarating down-hill skiing experience - complete with lessons and rentals. Extra FEES APPLY. A sleigh riding slope provides an extra measure of winter fun.
(10) Saw Creek’s on-site dining facilities can be enjoyed at the Top of the World Restaurant.
(11) Outside of Saw Creek, guests will find nearby horseback riding, golf, local resorts, outdoor markets, and even a casino just a short drive away in the magnificent Pocono Mountains. Skiers are thrilled to discover that they are just miles from the Shawnee and Camelback slopes.
(12) The gated community [with security patrol] provides the same level of security as a hotel.
(13) We provide a starter supply of a few soaps, garbage bags , toilet paper [2 rolls in each bathroom], dishwashing detergent, dish liquid, paper towel [one roll], a small cord of firewood for the firepit, one attached & another extra propane cylinder for the BBQ grill. If you need extra supplies, please inform us after you book, and I could provide these for an additional charge. Interaction with GuestsOur property manager will do the check-in and walk through the place with you guys. Once you make the reservation you can contact the property manager or one of the owners by phone, email, or text. The NeighborhoodWhat we love about the neighborhood is that it is just 3 miles away from the Bushkill Falls. A Flea market is also nearby. Skiing, river boating, golfing and many other are within the community or within 10 miles from my home. Golf course for public, Delaware River beach and Shawnee ski resort all are within 10 miles. The famous camel back water sportscenter and ski resort, casino and outlet mall - all about 45-60 minutes away. Getting AroundThe secluded setting gives you a sense of peace. Markets are a short drive. Pocono pony, a local bus is about 4 miles away. Local taxi service is available. But also be sure to check Lyft or Uber. Other Things to NoteADDITIONAL CHARGES:
(1) PA HOTEL TAX, Association Fee: According to PA regulations we are required to collect six percent [6%] of the total rental as temporary rental tax and $25 for the association fee.
(2) EXTENDED CHECK OUT FEE: $25 per hour beyond the one hour grace period of the noon check out time, only if there isn't another party checking in.
The house has two zones is central heating and air-condition system. Temparature could be controlled thru thermostat. To conserve energy, guests are requested to NOT open windows/doors when the heating and/or air-conditioning system is on.
Please don't keep any outside basement door open for long as rodents are always looking to get entry inside the house.
City dwellers must remember that this is a semi rural area and my backyard is located in a wooded lot. Thus, Cobwebs outsides are very difficult to control as they build up in matter of hours.