THE GREEN HOUSE BUSSELTON
- Airport Shuttle
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
- Smoking Allowed
The Green House Busselton is an equal access holiday home newly renovated to cater for the holiday maker with special needs; their family, friends and carers.
Situated in the quiet leafy surrounds of one of Busselton's most sought after streets your holiday destination is just a few minutes to the centre of the City and only three blocks away from the fabulous Geographe Bay.
The home is filled with special features to support guests with special mobility and sight needs.
• no steps from when you leave your car through the house onto the back deck
• light and uncluttered environment with wide passage ways
• extra wide doorways with sliding doors where possible
• floor space is spacious to allow for wheelchair manoeuvrability
• smooth timber floors throughout
• lower light switches with large buttons
• lower door handles
Entrance and parking bays:
You will be greeted by an extra wide concrete driveway leading into a wide undercover parking bay.
• wide off street parking bays for four cars plus your boat or caravan
• security lighting over front entrance
• keyless entry and easy emergency exit
The bedrooms have been furnished with quality bedding and fixtures.
• BED 1 - Queen Bed
• BED 2 - Queen Bed
• BED 3 - 2 x Single Beds
• a hospital bed with rails is available upon request
• pillows, doonas and extra blankets are provided
• side tables and reading lights
• LINEN: we encourage you to provide your own linen for bedroom and bathroom. You may choose to hire linen for a cost of $120 per stay.
Two bathrooms provide all the special features you would expect in a purpose built home.
• all fittings may be reached from a seated position
• large floor areas to allow for wheelchair manoeuvrability
• no screens with gently sloping floors into shower areas
• hand held shower heads
• portable shower seat
• grab rails in toilet and shower areas
• toilet fitted with backrest, raised pedestal and sturdy seat
• lower basins with clear access underneath to assist wheelchair users
• mirrors positioned for seated and standing access
• front loading washing machine
The contemporary kitchen is fully equipped for an enjoyable self catered stay.
• L shaped cupboard configuration for wheelchair manoeuvrability
• lower bench tops with extra deep kickboards
• self closing draws with no deep recesses
• full size fridge/freezer
• four burner gas stove top
• family size portable Weber Q barbeque with back up gas bottle
• equipped with all kitchen utensils
• complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
• fresh tea towels and cleaning products are supplied for your convenience
The home is designed to provide a relaxing get away with plenty of spaces to enjoy the environment.
Inside you have:
• comfortable leather lounges
• flat screen TV and DVD player
• spacious dining area
Outside you have:
• secluded fully enclosed rear deck
• screened timber front deck
• portable Weber Q barbeque with back up gas bottle
• cafe style tables and chairs
Our rates change depending on the time of year and may include minimum stay periods. Please contact us for a quote.
The cost of your stay will include:
• a cost for the accommodation - one night stays commence at $140 per night
• a standard cleaning charge of $80 per stay - an extra charge may apply should extra cleaning be required
• a security deposit (bond) of $500 payable per stay - fully refundable if the house is left in 'as is' condition - refunded within 48 hours of departure
We encourage you to provide your own linen for bedroom and bathroom. You may choose to hire linen for a cost of $120 per stay.
All payments are made direct to owner via Direct Deposit - banking details will be provided by email.
The Green House Busselton is registered for a maximum of 6 guests for short stay accommodation with the City of Busselton. The house is situated in a quiet residential area of Busselton and so is best suited to guests wishing to experience a quiet relaxed holiday.
CHECK IN TIME: The house will be ready for you at 2.00pm on the date of your arrival.
CHECK OUT TIME: Please vacate the house by 10.00am on date of departure.
We are happy to arrange late checkouts if available!
HAVE YOU STAYED WITH US BEFORE?:
We welcome back guests returning to us and we are delighted to offer a reduced tariff in recognition of your loyalty, please contact us direct to arrange.
We are happy to refund your funds should the property be re-let for the period of the proposed occupancy for the agreed rental. We will, however, charge an administration fee equivalent to 10% of the cost of the stay.
Failure to pay the required funds for your stay and the bond 1 week prior to your stay will constitute a cancellation.
Should you have any particular requirements or would like to discuss the accommodation features please contact Beverley.
THE SOUTH WEST AREA
Nestled in Geographe Bay, Busselton is just 2 hours and 45 minutes drive south of Perth.
Busselton has forever been a popular holiday spot for West Australians due to its breathtaking beaches, excellent fishing, natural caves, coastline scenery and world-class wineries. It is the perfect holiday destination all year round as there is always something to do for friends, couples and families.
Home to one of the most notable jetties in the world, the Busselton Jetty is a must visit when heading on holiday in the South West. Take the experience one step further and visit the Underwater Observatory located at the end of the jetty - a giant 'fishbowl' three levels deep that looks into the underwater wonderland of fish, dolphins, seals, sharks and the beautiful coral displays.
Located just 15 minutes from Dunsborough/Yallingup and 30 mintues from Margaret River, Busselton is the perfect location to set up your 'home away from home' whilst you explore Western Australia's impeccable South West.