1 Fajardo Puerto Rico 10, House Suited for up to 12 Guests
- Airport Shuttle
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
- Smoking Allowed
Amazing Home located at Las Croabas, Fajardo Puerto Rico. Right next to El Conquistador, 7 Seas, Las Cabezas de San Juan (natural reserve) and close to El Yunque, Ferry to Vieques, Culebra, Palomino and many other wonders Puerto Rico has to offer. This 4 bedroom, 3 and a half bath house sleeps 12 guests comfortably.
Top floor: (Fully Air conditioned)
- Living room:
• Sectional Sofa Set
• 2 Chairs
• 32" HDTV with Cable
Main Floor: (Fully Air conditioned)
- Dinning Table for 12
- Large Kitchen equipped with:
• Side by Side Refrigerator
• 30" Electric Stove
• Coffee Maker
• Dish Washer
• Pots, pans and all the essentials
- Master Br: 2 King Size beds, 3 night stands, Walking Closet and Terrace
- 2nd Br: 1 Queen Size Bed, night stand and closet.
- 3rd Br: 2 bunk beds, night stand and closet.
- 4th Br: 1 Queen Size Bed, night stand and closet.
- Bathroom 1 located in the Master Br.
- Bathroom 2 located in the hall between bedrooms 2 and 3
- Bathroom 3 Located between the Master Bedroom and Bedroom #4 (This bathroom serves as the laundry room too. It has 2 washer and dryers, laundry sink, Shower, Toilet and bathroom sink.
- There are 3 terraces in this level (no seating in the terraces)
Bottom Floor - The Game Room
• Pool Table
• Dinning Table for 6
• 3 piece sofa set
• 50" HDT with basic cable
• Half bathroom
• Large terrace with Ping Pong Table, BBQ and 2 tables.
- Volleyball Net
- Garden with trees
- 7 seas beach: Crystal clear waters, ideal for swimming, snorkeling, kayak, Stand up Paddle board or just relax in the white sand.
- Bioluminescent Bay (Kayak Tour): Paddle your way through the glowing waters of the famous Bioluminescent Bio bay and witness the pristine ecosystem of rainbow corals and marine life
- Las Cabezas de San Juan Natural Reserve: book a tour trough the natural reserve and light house.
- Kioskos de Luquillo and Luquillo Beach: great variety of Restaurants and Bars, Kayak Rentals, "Flight Board", and many other fun activities.
- El Conquistador Gulf course: This luscious course features 18 holes and a par of 72. With unique elevation changes of more than 200 vertical feet, the course proves to be enjoyable and challenging for beginners and professionals alike. Experience the unique serenity of the golf course as you stroll along the rolling greens surrounded by magnificent ocean and rainforest views.
- El Conquistador Casino
- Horse Back Ridding: Whether you’re a skilled rider or a complete beginner, experienced guide will ensure you have the experience of a lifetime as you ride over miles of wilderness trails and explore the natural beauty of El Yunque Rainforest or Palomino Island.
- El Yunque: Set off on an adventurous hiking trail through the Rainforest and discover its beautiful flora, waterfalls and wildlife.
- Explore the enchanting waters on a Deep Sea Fishing adventure and seek out the astonishing underwater life.
- Skim the waves on a high-powered jet ski or catch a high-speed catamaran to Palomino Island.
- Palomino Island is the ideal destination for water recreation. Whether you’re looking for exhilarating catamaran rides, unforgettable sailing experiences or exciting specialized tours such as wave runners, banana boats and hobby cats, we have something for everyone.
- Discover the myriad of colorful marine life in the Caribbean Sea. Explore the rainbow coral and reefs that lay within a few minutes from the house, or venture further out to sea and dive deep into the depths of the azure waters. With an array of shallow dives, boat dives and snorkeling tours to choose from, you’ll be sure to find the perfect experience for you.
- Restaurants and Bars: Puerto Rico is know for it's great cuisine and this area offers a great variety of Restaurants for all budgets, from local Mofongo and sea food to international cuisine.
- Surf Lessons: learn how to surf in the popular spot "La Pared" at Luquillo