STAMPEDE AVAILABILITY -- MINIMUM 3 NIGHTS STAY -- A 2 NIGHTS STAY MAYBE AVAILABLE PLEASE ENQUIRE -- CHECK-IN 3PM CHECK-OUT 10AM:
AVAILABLE JULY 6-8 & JULY 11-14, 2014 -- $185/night for 2 persons, $195/night for 3 persons
500 sq ft 1 bdrm condo 4th floor, balcony, downtown, river & nightly stampede fireworks views
AVAILABLE JULY 1-8, JULY 11-15 -- $295/night for 2 persons, $325/night for 3 or 4 persons
725 sq ff 1 bdrm condo top (5th) floor, balcony, downtown, river & nightly stampede fireworks views
AVAILABLE JULY 1-JULY 8 & JUlLY13-15-- $275/night for 2 persons, $295/night for 3 or 4 persons
725 sq ff 1 bdrm condo 4th floor, balcony, downtown, river & nightly stampede fireworks views
AVAILABLE JUNE 21-JULY 3 -- $135/night for 2 persons, $145/night for 3 persons
500 sq ft 1 bdrm condo level 4 with magnificent views of downtown Calgary, Bow River & July 1 Fireworks from the condo inside and on the balcony
AVAILABLE JUNE 24-JULY 1 -- $165/night for 2 persons, $175/night for 3 persons
725 sq ft 1 bdrm condo level 5 (top floor), balcony with BBQ. Magnificent views of downtown Calgary, Bow River, July 1 Fireworks, & Nightly Stampede Fireworks from the condo inside and on the balcony.
MINIMUM OF SEVEN (7) NIGHTS AFTER JULY 15, 2014.
Enjoy these southern views of downtown calgary & the bow river as we are located on a hill overlooking downtown calgary, hence the views are the equivalent of the 20-25th floor downtown!
We are located in crescent heights east - a quiet safe neighbourhood - just a 3 minutes drive & a 10 minutes walk to downtown calgary & chinatown. Calgary is divided into 4 quadrants where the bow river divides the north & south quadrants and centre street divides the east & west quadrants. We are located approximately in the middle of these 4 quadrants - central location!
View fireworks from the condo:
You can view canada day fireworks (July1)& the nightly stampede fireworks (July 3-13, 2014) from the livingroom, bedroom and balcony of condo. You can also view the fireworks from outside the door of the complex.
The Condos Details:
There are multiple 1 bedroom condos in the same building. There are different size condos - 500 sq ft, 660-680 sq ft, 725 sq ft. The layout in the 500 sq ft 1 bedroom condos is open concept & in the 725 sq ft 1 bedroom condo, the layout is a traditional layout. Both layouts have separate sleeping, living areas & bathroom.
Fully furnished with either a king or queen bed (& a single rollaway or daybed if required) & quality high end furniture - leather couch & lounge chair, dedicated work area. The bedrooms have 2 large clothes closets, dressers, endtable, tv, lamp & alarm clock.
Each condo has a fully equipped kitchen (no dishwasher) with quality appliances - apt sized viking stove, apt size danby fridge (660 sq ft & 725 sq ft condo have full size fridges), microwave, kitchen-aid toaster, hamilton beach coffee maker - along with kitchen utensils, cutlery, pots & pans, dinnerware, glasses, strainer, serving & mixing bowls, knife set, chopping board, garbage can, dish rack & tray.
The condos are fully furnished with everything you need - 2 tvs, all linen & bedding, towels, vacuum, broom, mop & bucket, fan, iron & ironing board, tablecloth & placemats, outdoor furniture, & select condos have a stainless steel BBQ.
We provide supplies during your stay - shampoo, conditioner, body/hand soap,dish soap, laundry detergent, garbage bags, toilet paper, cleaning supplies,some instant coffee, tea bags, sugar, salt & pepper.
What is included & What is extra:
1. Full digital cable – over 100 channels, movies-on-demand are an extra charge,
2. High speed wireless internet,
3. Reserved parking – one outdoor reserved parking stall with plug-in,
4. All utilities,
5. Laundry facilities – coin operated ($2 per wash & $2 per dry).
THIS BUILDING IS A BUILDING WHERE PEOPLE LIVE & MAKE THIS THEIR HOME. IT IS A VERY QUIET BUILDING WITH MATURE ADULTS. WE ARE SEEKING THE SAME FROM GUESTS DURING THE RENTAL. THERE IS AN ALLOWANCE OF ONE QUIET TEENAGER (12 YEARS +) PER ACCOMPANIED ADULT. NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12 YEARS ARE ALLOWED IN THE RENTAL.
You will need to pay a $250/week security deposit to secure the condo booking. During STAMPEDE, the deposit increases to $500/stay, depending on your length of stay. This security deposit is refundable to you less any charges -- movies on demand, extra occupants, damages, extraordinary cleaning, paypal/bank/interac charges etc.
The cost of the rental is nonrefundable if you cancel or do not show. The full cost of the rental plus the $100-$160 booking & set up fee will need to be paid in full prior to arrival. At the end of your stay, you will need to wash your own dishes, pots, pans etc & put them away & the remove the garbage to the communal bins as well as leave the condo neat tidy & orderly.Thank you!
2. To secure the rental, the full cost of the rental will need to be paid in full.
2. The security deposit in full is required to be paid, at the latest on the arrival date. The security deposit is refundable in 10 days less any charges such as -- movies on demand, extra occupants, damages, extraordinary cleaning, paypal/bank/interac charges etc.
3. During STAMPEDE (JULY 3-14) the SECURITY DEPOSIT amount increases to $500-$1000, depending on the length of the rental -- please enquire; and
4. During STAMPEDE (JULY 3-14) the CHECK OUT TIME IS 10 AM, the rest of the year CHECK-OUT IS 11AM.
Additional fees may apply:
- Booking/Set-up fee | 100 CAD per week | Set-up & Booking fee is $100-$160/week depending on the size of the condo & number of occupants--please enquire. The Set-up & Booking fee cover the cost of laundering the towels, sheets etc as well as cleaning the condo as a result of your stay in order to prepare the condo for the next guest. In addition to you paying the set-up & booking fee, you will need to leave the condo in a neat, tidy & orderly manner - this includes washing all dishes, putting them away, bagging all garbage (including fridge & food items) and throwing the garbage in the communal bin - Thank you! Set-up & Booking fee is in addition to the nightly rental.
- Security deposit | 200-500 CAD per week
Enjoy VIEWS of DOWNTOWN CALGARY & THE BOW RIVER as we are located on a hill overlooking DOWNTOWN CALGARY, LOCATED IN CRESCENT HEIGHTS - a safe quiet neighbourhood - just a 5-10 MINUTE WALK to DOWNTOWN CALGARY & CHINATOWN.
CONDO BUILDING DETAILS & NEIGHBOURHOOD:
This is a CLEAN, SECURE, QUIET BUILDING. THE CONDO COMPLEX WAS BUILT IN 1963 WITH CLASSICAL CLEAN MINIMIAL LINES OF CONSTRUCTION ON A HILL OVERLOOKING DOWNTOWN & THE BOW RIVER. THE BUILDING HAS A WIDE HALLWAYS, TWO STAIRWELLS, THREE ENTRANCES, ONE ELEVATOR, & COMMUNAL LAUNDRY ON EACH FLOOR NEXT TO THE ELEVATOR.
THE BUILDING IS BRICK & CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION AND WELL MAINTAINED. ALL WINDOWS & BALCONY DOORS WERE REPLACED 5 YEARS AGO, ALL COMMON AREA CARPET & PAINTING LESS THAN A YEAR AGO. THE OUTSIDE AWNING WAS REPLACED, THE FOYER & LOBBY WALLS & FLOOR RETILED, NEW LIGHTING IN HALLWAYS, NEW LIGHTING ON THE EXTERIOR OF THE BUILDING ALL COMPLETED IN THE LAST YEAR. THE EXTERIOR OF THE BUILDING IS WELL LIT.
THERE IS SECURITY SURVEILLANCE AT EACH OF THE THREE ENTRANCES AS WELL AS THE COMMON AREAS. ENTRY INTO THE BUILIDING IS THROUGH A HID FOB SYSTEM (NO FUMBLING WITH KEYS). THE CONDO DOOR KEY IS A PRIMUS SECURITY THAT CAN NOT BE DUPLICATED FOR KEY CONTROL.
THE BUILDING IS SITUATED ON AN AVENUE THAT IS A CUL DE SAC, LIKE MANY IN THIS AREA, WITH 2 OTHER BUILDINGS. ROTARY PARK IS ONE BLOCK AWAY WHICH ALSO HAS GREAT VIEWS OF DOWTOWN & THE BOW RIVER; AS WELL AS TENNIS COURTS AVAILABLE DURING THE SUMMER.