The SpaceIt is spacious, clean, relaxed and comfortable. We provide a wireless connection, also ideal for an IT professional who wants to work from home and enjoy life. The house is only few steps away from a beautiful natural lagoon, Lagoinha Pequena, where you can go for a dip after the beach or simply sit on the deck to enjoy the gorgeous view. Floripa Guest House is very close to bus stops, coffee shops, a fresh fruit and veggie street market, supermarket, gym, and restaurants.
It takes only 15 minutes by bus to get to famous Lagoa da Conceição, with its boutiques, trendy bars and restaurants.
The guest room has a double bed with an orthopaedic mattress, fresh linen and good pillows. The bathroom is private, shared occasionally with visitors to the house. Fresh bath towels, beach towel and linen are provided.
Breakfast can be prepared according to your dietary requirements. Please inform before arrival. Guest AccessShared fridge, lounge, garden and car parking
There are guide books and maps available for consultation. Interaction with GuestsI´m always available and open to give guests the best tips on how to enjoy the island. You might also be invited to join me on a day tour or any other event that is happening during your stay. The NeighborhoodOur neighbourhood, Rio Tavares, is friendly, safe and offers all the basic amenities such as ATM, coffee house, bakery, supermarket, restaurants (local seafood cuisine, Japanese, Italian, burgers, tapas, BBQ).
The house is only few steps away from a beautiful natural lagoon, Lagoinha Pequena, where you can go for a dip after the beach or simply sit on the deck to enjoy the gorgeous view. Getting AroundPublic transportation is available just around the corner, with buses to the famous Lagoa da Conceição (15 min away), downtown (25 min away), and connect to beaches such as Mole, Barra Da Lagoa, Jurerê and so on. Other Things to NoteDuring your stay, we recommended:
- kayak in the lagoon few steps away from the house - 2 hours rental only R$30 (reais)
- A Day Tour or Half-day tour around the island can be arranged and paid up on request.
Day Tour is R$160 (one hundread and sixty reais) per person
Half-day Tour is R$80 (eighty reais) per person) or 2 for R$240
- Outdoor activities such as surf lessons, Stand up/board paddle, kite surfing, windsurfing, hiking/trekking, kayaking, body board, and paragliding.
- Surf Safari, and Photography Safari can be arranged with a private driver/guide. It is a must if you are into surfing or photography.
- Take Portuguese as a Foreign Language course at a language institute nearby.
- A visit to a local art studio, where you can paint your acrylic on canvas or purchase a paint.
- Visit a fishermen’s village and ranch, and meet some of the locals.
- Do Yoga, Pilates, or balance your chakras at a holistic centre.
- Practice martial arts such as judo, jiu-jitsu, box.
- Take a City Tour and go shopping.
- Try the local cuisine and refreshing caipirinha cocktail at the restaurant just across the street.