The SpaceThe villa (T3) is located in the ”Herdade de Montalvo” with 900 ha of pine forest, between Alcá1cer do Sal and Comporta (Alentejo - Portugal). A few kms away you'll have access to beaches , golf courses , Troia peninsula , Comporta Village , etc …
• The house has 240m2 and is incorporated in one hectare of private pine forest.
• 1 bedroom with double bed (1.40m)
• 1 bedroom in the attic with double bed (1.60m)
• 1 bedroom with double bed , convertible into 2 single beds of 0.80m
• 1 wooden cradle of 0.60 x 1.20 m
• In the attic an extra bed of 1.40 m is available
• 2 bathrooms.
• Large living room (72m2) , with dining area, well lit with windows and glass doors overlooking the lawn and pool.
• 1 sofa 3 seats, 2 sofas 2 seats, 2 armchairs.
• TV , cable TV and DVD player
• In the attic is available another lounge area with TV and 3 seater sofa (ideal for the children)
• Zone BBQ on the terrace. with dining area
• Private pool with 5 x 10 m
• Fully equipped kitchen: Fridge , stove , oven , microwave , coffee machine , electric kettle , wand , washing machine , dishwasher
• Central heating and fireplace
• Network wireless internet Interaction with GuestsThe house is situated within a resort, so guests will have constant support and permanent security. The NeighborhoodOne can walk or bike freely around the resort, or go canoeing on the lake within the property. The resort offers various facilities: restaurant , children's playground , tennis court , 25m swimming pool and equestrian center.
Nearby you can visit Alcácer do Sal and his beautiful castle, the stilts fishing port, the Comporta Village, the Troia peninsula, in addition to the unforgettable Alentejo Coast beaches, by many considered the best beaches in Portugal.
Getting AroundAdvisable to have car.
This villa has private parking space. Other Things to NoteIt's possible to provide:
- a wooden cot of 0.60 x 1.20 m,
- a dining chair, an adaptable bathtub and a toilet seat reducer for a baby.