We wish you a warm welcome to Villa Peric , four stars villa located far from the urban noise in the center of a small picturesque place called Cilipi in Konavle/ Dubrovnik region - distant just cca 20 km from world famous Dubrovnik Old Town ( within 30 min drive).
Villa Peric consists of 4 modern furnished apartments with separate entrance.
Apartment no 3 ( cca 60 m2) is situated on the first floor of the villa. It has separate entrance and terrace cca 14 m2 with garden furniture suitable for outdoor dining and overlooking the forest and the pool.
The apartment consists of a hallway, living room ( air conditioned) with double sofa bed, completely equipped kitchen, bedroom ( air conditioned) and bathroom (equipped with massage shower cabin). It is convenient for up to four persons (2 adults + 2 children up to 10 y. or three adults
This spacious, modern equipped, four stars apartment is ideal for guests seeking comfortable budget stay in Dubrovnik region, relaxing atmosphere and excellent place to explore the whole Dubrovnik region from.
Mix modern and traditional, experience local life, feel like at home!
Outdoor swimming pool is available to the villa guests in period 01.05 - 31.10. Around the pool there is a sun deck with outdoor shower and 2 deck chairs and 1 umbrella / per apartment .
The apartment is registered for 2 adults + 2 children or 3 adults. Sofa bed can be used by 2 children up to 10 y or 1 adult person.
Damage deposit in amount EUR 100,00/ per apartment is required upon arrival. It will be return on departure after we determine that there is no damage in the apartment and that the apartment is adequately maintained during your stay.
We recommend our guests to have a car because every day they can go for a swimming in a different location (there are lots of very nice swimming spots around... natural beaches not yet discovered by tourists), to the different restaurants ( in this region there are many small family restaurants – rural households that serve domestic and authentic food and drinks traditionally prepared ), on various trips - boat trips (to the local islands, fish picnic, glass boat, National park Mljet ), visiting wineries (opportunity to taste and buy premium wines of the region), visiting neighboring countries ( Boka Bay in Montenegro; Mostar and Medjugorje in BiH), horse riding, jeep safari, ATV safari, water sports, walking ( using well-marked walking paths) cycling, hiking, free climbing, sea kayaking ect.....
Recommended places and events in vicinity to visit:
1. Folklore events - have been organized in Cilipi each Sunday from Easter to the end of October for over three decades. One can take a look at the exhibited traditional handicrafts, visit the museum that bears rich ethnographic source material from the entire region of Konavle and taste the sweet traditional wine Prošek or brandy Travarica while klapa Čilipi (klapa is a Dalmatian a cappella harmony-singing group) performs beautiful dalmatian songs. Specialty of the area and Konavle people is in distinctive traditional costumes and embroidery. .
2. Luka rocky beach and Pasjaca pebble beach – unique natural bathing area known mostly to local people
3. Historical towns Dubrovnik, Cavtat, Ston, Korčula
4. Horseback riding along 11 km long path which leads through the olive groves and pine forest towards the famous Konavle rocky seaside,
5.ATV safari adventurous trip during which you can explore Konavle driving small ATV vehicles
6.Rural households that offer domestic and authentic food and drinks traditionally prepared
7. Diving center that offers a diving activities and wide selection of water sports too
8. Boat trips ( to the local islands, fish picnic, glass boat, National park Mljet), tourist submarine trip
9. Sea kayaking
10. Free climbing
13. Beautiful surroundings and heritage of the Republic of Dubrovnik is best to meet during visit of the mills on the river Ljuta or fortress Soko Grad.
14. Adrenalin parks- located in the nature and designed for all age groups ( from children to pensioners)
We recommend our guests to rent-a-car.
It is also possible to use taxi service as well as public transport.