The SpaceThis quiet Dorm Room is ideal for either a couple or someone who wants a quiet space to work and study with complete privacy. You'll have all the comforts of home while being minutes away from the Vista and 5 Points entertainment and shopping districts, USC main campus, downtown Columbia, Fort Jackson and Columbia Metropolitan Airport.
1. One Classic Solid End Bunk Bed Set with 2 twin size beds with ladder.
2. One Classic Wall Unit dresser with shelves and drawers.
3. One metal shelving unit 48in wide by 18in deep by 72in tall.
4. One Counter Height Wooden Conference Table 48in by 48in.
5. One High Back wooden chair.
6. One portable table 72in by 24in.
7. One cushioned office chair.
8. One cushioned chair.
9. One ESA Color TV with remote control.
10. One Time Warner Cable TV Standard Receiver.
1. Shared bathroom with vanity, stand up shower, tub and toilet.
2. Central Air Conditioning and Heat.
3. Utilities (electricity, gas, trash pick up and water) are all included.
4. Time Warner Cable Standard Receiver with High Definition Cable TV and Sports Pass.
5. High speed RoadRunner Turbo wireless internet access.
6. Blinds on all windows.
7. Ceiling fan with light fixture.
8. Smoke alarms in every room.
9. Closet with metal rack for clothes and storage. Guest AccessGuests have access to the Common Area, including front porch deck, living room, dining room which seats 12 people comfortably, kitchen with modern appliances, laundry room with washer and dryer, back porch deck, on the entire first floor downstairs. Interaction with GuestsYou may see me occasionally during your stay. Otherwise, you may call, text or email me anytime. The NeighborhoodYour Host's home is one of 9 private homes in the Parkside Cottages community surrounded by attractive, brick fencing.
The home is a quarter mile from the entrance to the Cayce Riverwalk, a part of the Three Rivers Greenway project honored in America's Great Outdoors Initiative, with lighted and paved trails and boardwalks where you can stroll, jog, bike or rollerblade while taking in scenic views of the Congaree River. Picnic shelters, benches, tables and scenic overlooks abound.
For the adventurer, 0.6 miles away Adventure Carolina, Inc. has river trips and canoe, kayak and tube rentals.
Within a few blocks are public tennis courts, baseball diamonds, a playground and Guignard Park.
The Parkland Plaza, 0.7 miles away, has a Bi-Lo grocery store, Bank of America branch, AMF Bowling Alley and multiple retailers and restaurants. Knox Abbott Drive has various local, national chain and fast food restaurants.
The new USC Carolina Baseball Stadium is 1.4 miles away and Williams-Brice Stadium is 3.2 miles away.
The Vista shopping and entertainment district 2 miles away includes restaurants, retailers, professional services, art galleries, the Columbia Museum of Art and the South Carolina State Museum. Getting AroundPublic bus transportation is available via The Comet with the nearest bus route 28 running on Knox Abbott Drive. Taxi cab service is readily available to and from Columbia Metropolitan Airport, downtown Columbia and other destinations within the greater Columbia area.