The SpaceSet in its own grounds of 6 acres of Mango and pineapple plantations, Ban Suan (Home Farm) offers peace, comfort and a chance to discover the real Heart of Thailand .
The house was built be the owners in 2005 and is their main home in Thailand . It is secluded yet not isolated. Surrounded by lovely mountains and lakes, mangoes and Pineapple plantations. This really is the heart of North Thailand.
We can collect you From Lampang Bus/Train station or Airport/return by arrangement.
Owner hands over keys show you around Get you settled in
* Master Bedroom En suit Bath Shower * Double Bed room En suit, Bath/shower. 14M x 4M with office Gantry at one end.
* Twin Bedded room En suit , Bath/shower
* Double Bedded room En suit , Bath/shower
* Dormitory roof room, 14 M long en suite at present un furnished but could accommodate 4 singles,an ideal Children's/play room.
* Fully fitted European style kitchen/all appliances/dishwasher
* Large lounge with air conditioning/TV
* Lovely inner inner court yard with BBQ equipment and garden furnishings
* Very Large fitted utility room,work tops,auto washing machine
* Fully covered Front Balcony with Garden furnishings
* Treble sized Detached Garage with two open parking spaces, and one locked section
The Village of Ba Sa Po Ko is small a farming village of about 30 houses and 150 persons. The people are very friendly and always try to include us in local festivities and events. The Village of Ban SA, is 1.5 KM on the road to CHAEHOM (going north) Ban Sa is a thriving market village where most things can be purchased. The market begins about Lunch time and has a huge supply of Fresh Fruit and vegetables and fish. The village store stocks most things. The Town Hall is just 1 KM from the house. Busses pass by the lane To/from Lampange every half hour. Busses connect with Chaing Mai/Chiang Rai.
The Market town of CHAEHOM is about 10 KM north. Chaehom is a growing town and has morning/day/evening markets. There are Banks, main post office, Hospital, Doctors, clinics, ATM’s. Chaehom has TESCO and 7/11 stores where a lot of western type products can be purchased,where by previously we had to go to Lampang for those items. Guest Accessall the house but not the upper attic room Interaction with Guestswe can offer help at cost as we are 45 km away The Neighborhoodvery rural a quite Getting Aroundbuses and tuc tucs to Lampang and Chiang Rai at the main road 100 m away from the house