This small house has a terrace to take a morning coffee, or an evening glass.
In Paris center of Paris, 1 minute walk of the subway Réaumur-Sébastopol (line 3 and line 4), at 2 minutes of the subway Strasbourg-Saint-Denis (line 8, line 9) and at 5 minutes of the subway Arts and Métiers (line 11). With the intersection of 2nd, 3rd and 10th district.
- Airport Charles de Gaule - Roissy (40min)
- Airport Orly (40 min)
- Gare du Nord - Eurostar - Gare de l'Est (10min)
Walks in the district and its roofed passageways: very good restaurants, bars, a market of fresh produce each day, and all the shops which you will be able to need (bakery, butchery, pastry making, grocer, supermarket, pharmacy, banks, early product, fishmonger, cheesemonger…) as well as very many theatres.
In the middle of the district of the Grand Boulevard, you are within walking distance of the Marais, the Halles, the street Montorgueil, the Market of the red children, the Place of the Republic. And direct access to Pigalle, Les Grands Magasins (Galeries Lafayette), l'Ile de la cité, l'Ile saint Louis, German Saint des Près, the Bastille… You will find there many museum, historic buildings, shops and walks to be made
Entirely renovated house.
Terrace to take your coffee, to lunch or dine oustside.
All comfort necessary in order to pass a pleasant stay:
- a stage with a double bed
- two simple beds in the living room
- Internet wireless (WiFi) unlimited and free
- unlimited and free phone (fixed-line and cell phones towards France, Canada, the United States, and towards fixed-line ones of 50 of country)
- board games, books
- hifi system, music
- television connected to internet
- phone chargers (micro-USB, iphone 4 and 5)
- washing machine
- clothes dryer
- refrigerator, freezer
- all ustensils to cook
Hour of arrival and starting to be determined together.
I give you the keys while explaining you quickly how the house functions.
I can also see with you the places which you wish to visit, how to go there, the good addresses, good plans…