The SpaceWe are offering a beautiful140sqm (about 1500sq ft) apartment located minutes from Antigua, in a beautiful gated complex called Cortijo de las Flores.
This is a vacation apartment, and is catered to satisfy a traveler's needs, while offering a relaxing environment in a quiet and beautiful neighborhood. This studio apartment is ideal for 4-6 people, but will comfortably host up to 8 people.
Cortijo de las Flores is a luxurious housing complex located about 5 minutes from Antigua, right next to Ciudad Vieja (one of Antigua's neighboring towns).
The studio apartment is owned and maintained by my family, and we take pride in trying to offer our visitors the best experience possible. The studio apartment offers:
- 2 bedrooms:
* 1 bedroom in the lower level, with a king-size bed and en-suite bathroom.
* 1 bedroom in the upper level, with two queen-size beds.
- 2 full bathrooms, one in the lower level and one in the upper level
- 1 small kitchenette on the lower level, stocked with utensils and appliances.
- Dining area on the lower level, with a table that sits four
- Living area on the lower level, with a sofa bed, big enough for two more people.
- A lounge area on the upper level, with a seating area, a fireplace and a balcony, fully stocked with gorgeous view of the volcanoes surrounding Antigua.
- Small terrace with gas grill and seating area.
- 1 small garden at the entrance, with a seating area.
The studio has a broadband wireless router, if you need wifi for your devices. There are also two TVs, one on each room, with cable service.
Feel free to send me a message if you want any more info on this place. We also may offer the two levels separately for small parties (t need that much space. Guest AccessThe apartment is located within a gated complex, with sufficient parking for up to three cars. It also has lots of green areas and gardens, if you fancy an early stroll. Interaction with GuestsI usually meet personally with guests to hand them over keys and like to email suggestions about things to do, etc. In rare ocassions, a family member may meet up with you. I'm also always a phone/text/email away, and I do check in via email or text every couple of days, just to make sure your experience is going as smooth as possible. The NeighborhoodInside the complex, you have access to loads of green areas and quiet cobblestone streets to walk around, it's peaceful and relaxing. Outside the complex, Ciudad Vieja is just steps away. Go and discover the second capital city of Guatemala. Getting AroundThe studio is 4.8km from Antigua's Central Park, a 5-minute bus/taxi/tuk tuk ride, or a 25-minute bike trip from Antigua Guatemala. It is also walking distance to Ciudad Vieja, another colonial gem, as well as walking distance to a laundromat, gym, convenience store, and a small shopping plaza. Other Things to NoteEl complejo está a la par de Ciudad Vieja, la segunda capital de Guatemala, así que también tienen a pocos pasos muchos lugares históricos para explorar.