The SpaceYou enter this unusual home from the entry porch, (connected to the wrap-around deck), through two beautiful etched-glass doors into an expansive room, with the dome extending high above you. You will immediately feel that you are somewhere unique.
Rejuvenate your energy while sleeping under the comforts of a dome house with 2 queen and 1 full-sized beds. We have a fully equipped kitchen and living spaces with comfortable areas to relax and visit.
There is a wrap-around deck with trellis, gazebo and sitting areas for viewing the lake and Mt. Konocti. Relax or eat dinner on the decks while watching the setting sun over the top of Mt. Konocti. Guest AccessWireless Internet is provided in the rental, along with a Smart TV, which is connected to VHS and DVD/CD players. Lots of DVD’s and VHS movies to enjoy, along with a closet of games. Smart TV is available to log-in with you accounts to Hulu, Amazon Video, Netflix and more. A small TV with VHS player and plenty of children’s videos are available in the cozy upstairs bedroom.
Plenty of room to park your vehicles along with boat/trailer in level property. There is sufficient room for three trailered rigs.
On the Main Level:
−Master bedroom with queen bed and decorative design for headboard.
−Full tiled bathroom with tub/shower combo and two sinks. Head out through exterior door to private deck and outdoor shower.
−Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, oven, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, toaster, waffle maker, blender, and other items to enjoy your stay.
−Dining table and adjacent to kitchen with door out to wrap-around deck.
−Living room with sofa and chairs to relax and look at the views out the large sliding glass door going out the wrap-around deck.
−Living room ceiling fan above the sitting area.
−Built-in wall AC/Heat Pump to cool and heat the main living area.
−Swamp-cooler system and exhaust system to manage the unique properties of a dome house.
−Portable AC unit in master bedroom.
On the Upper Level:
−Bedroom on upper level with double bed
−Loft (large open area) with comfortable queen bed
−Upper level full bathroom with shower enclosure
−Gas BBQ, ready for that lunch or evening meal.
−Covered gazebo with table and chairs on raised portion of deck. Gazebo has drop-down shade.
−Trellis covering area outside of living room sliding glass door, but not obstructing views.
−Umbrella in stand
−Lots of level parking with large enough area for boat and trailer. Interaction with GuestsYou have the house and property for yourself during your stay. We are available by phone or text if you have any questions during your stay. In the event of a maintenance item or emergency, there is additional contact information in our Information Manual. The NeighborhoodJago Bay is a unique community area with nice elevated views of the lake and is very quite, a nice area to relax and rejuvenate. The night skies around the area are brilliant with an opportunity to view the Milky Way when the moon is not too bright. Sit out on the deck in the warm night and view the skies, maybe even catching a satellite or two traversing the sky. Getting AroundThe streets around the Jago Bay area are intimate and private, so travel carefully, as there may be someone walking on the street while entering the area. Other Things to NoteNote:
1. Daily, weekly and monthly rates includes the 9% Lake County Occupancy Tax, that we are required to collect and submit for guest rental taxes.
2. Security deposit for monthly rentals is $500. $125 cleaning fee will be charged each week for monthly rental, which will include housekeeping once per week.
3. There is no public access to the lake or beaches within walking distance of the Dome House. There are plenty of boat rental places and public beaches around the lake. We will provide details and links lake access following your rental.
4. Reservation requests will be held for 24-48 hours depending on how close the request is to the reserved dates. We have to block out the dates during requests and need to make if fair to others that might be interested in the same dates. Please let us know what your decision will be ASAP.
5. 3-night minimum stay required for holidays. Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years are all at high season rates.
6. To request a tour the "Dome House at the Lake", contact Owner for appointment. Do not disturb guests.
7. Check-in time on day of arrival is normally 4pm and check-out on day of departure is 12pm. Please contact us if you require early arrival or later departure.