Stately Recently Renovated 6BR Shawano Victorian House w/Wifi, 3 Fireplaces & 4 Covered Porches - 30 Minutes to Lambeau Field! Close to Shawano Lake, Restaurants, Shops & More
- Airport Shuttle
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
- Smoking Allowed
This Shawano Victorian house has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms, making it an ideal central Wisconsin home-away-from-home for 12 guests! You’ll never want to leave this abode, with wireless internet, multiple cozy fireplaces and a peaceful covered porch.
This gorgeous house is great for a group of friends or colleagues looking to experience both the excitement and tranquility offered by central Wisconsin. The moment you arrive, you’ll be in awe of the dwelling’s vibrant exterior, surrounded by towering verdant trees, painted in exuberant hues, and boasting a large covered porch with cozy furniture, beckoning you to enter the residence and make yourself at home. Upon entering into the dwelling's interior, you’ll immediately fall in love with its impressive 6,000 square feet of beautifully renovated historic living space, laden with many dazzling elegant touches such as gorgeously refurbished hardwood floors throughout, bountiful rounded leaded glass windows, and soaring high ceilings flowing through every room.
Everything you require for a comfortable stay is here, including central heating and air conditioning, wireless internet access, 4 large porches, in-unit laundry machines, a landline phone and 4 flat screen TVs - one of which has cable, and are all equipped with DVD players to appease your entertainment needs. After an eventful day spent exploring this diverse region, return back to prepare a delicious home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with a sizable pantry, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, stove and an island bar with high stools.
After cooking in the kitchen, gather in the adjacent formal dining area to enjoy the culinary masterpiece with your companions. Later, head over to the parlor, one of 3 inviting living areas on the main floor, to unwind on the plush couches while keeping warm by the cozy glow of a fire in one of the home’s 3 electric fireplaces. When you’re ready to call it a night, retreat to any of the 6 spacious bedrooms, all equipped with ensuite bathrooms, to rest up for the next exciting day in Wisconsin.
Ideally situated in a quiet residential neighborhood close to Shawano’s quaint downtown area, this house will let you enjoy easy access to everything central Wisconsin has to offer! Spend an afternoon exploring the shores of nearby Shawano Lake, where you’ll find excellent dining, resorts, public beaches, fishing, a delightful ski show during the summer months and a variety of other thrilling watersports, before heading into town for dinner. Afterwards, wander through the downtown shops, all of which are unique and moderately priced, making them spectacular places to find the perfect souvenir or gift for a loved one.
When you’re looking for some outdoor excitement, try your hand at snowmobiling, hiking on the abundant trails, golfing or rafting on any of the shimmering rivers. If the weather isn’t on your side, head to one of the 4 casinos within 30 minutes of the house for an indoor adrenaline rush. The Packers fan in your group will be delighted to find Green Bay’s historic Lambeau Field is located less than a 40-minute drive from the property. Here you can spend an evening watching pro football from the vivacious stands of one of the most infamous stadiums in the country. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time during your Wisconsin getaway, you’ll want to return to this exceptionally beautiful Shawano vacation rental home year after year!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include wireless internet access, 4 large porches, in-unit first-floor laundry machines, landline phone, 4 flat screen TVs with DVD players, cable on one TV, fully equipped kitchen, formal dining area, 3 living areas, 3 electric fireplaces, and much more
- Wonderful location close to quaint downtown area, easy access to Shawano Lake, parks, shops and other attractions!
- Less than 40 minutes from the historic Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers!
- Master Bedroom (The Constance): King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (The Jill/The Magnolia): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (The Jack): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4 (The Fireplace Room): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 5 (The Green Room): King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 6 (The Red Room/Turret Room): Full-sized Bed
- 3 Queen-sized Pullout Beds in the 3 Living Areas can accommodate extra guests (maximum occupancy of home is 12)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Absolutely not suitable for children
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply