The SpaceWhat you are renting?
OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINER AND KITCHEN
- Tiled throughout
- Two double sofabeds for comfortable sleep for up to 4 guests
- Breakfast bar with chairs, coffee table
- Integrated Kitchen with all mod cons: fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, gas cookers, oven and hoods, kettle, toaster, burger cooker, coffee maker, cutlery, dishes, cooking pots and more
- All cleaning products, mop and vacuum provided
- All bed linen provided
- Bath/shower & Toilet
- Towels provided
TWO DOUBLE ROOMS
- Fully self contained, fully furnished and lockable
- Half luxurious tiled, double and Secondary double glazing large windows to keep the noise out.
- En-suite bathroom/toilet with sink and ready Towels
- Room has a hideaway double bed that you. Simply pull down to reveal a comfortable double bed. Duvet, pillows and bed linen provided
-TV with decoder for over 300 TV channels. DVD player with DVD movies to watch
-Wardrobe and top storage for keeping your luggage
- A mini-kitchen with compact cooking hob, hood, sink with hot/cold tap, storage with plates, cooking pots, all cutlery, a compact fridge with freezer compartment
- Microwave, toaster, kettle
- Compact washing machine, vacuum cleaner and foldaway iron board
- Electric fireplace, and air cooler
- Double bed with extra mattress memory foam topper for extra comfort.
- Mirrored overbed wardrobes
-Computer with internet and WIFI throughout
Note: Pictures are for illustration purpose only. Due to improvement, you might notice some changes on arrival. All are in order to continually improve our guests staying experience Guest AccessBENEFITS:
- Top roof terrace on 6th and 7th Floor for fresh air and panoramic view of Colindale
City life with all the buzz around, shops, supermarkets, pubs.
- Top security, completely gated and secure. 24 hours CCTV.
- WIFI throughout
RELAXATION AND SPORT
- FREE USAGE of communal football table, kids play area.
- FREE ACCESS TO Communal areas with seats on top floors for fresh air or to enjoy panoramic view of the area and beyond (6th and 7th Floor)
Note: Pictures are for illustration purpose only. Due to improvement, you might notice some changes on arrival. All are in order to continually improve our guests staying experience Interaction with GuestsFLEXIBLE CHECK-IN AND CHECK OUT if the property is ready prior to arrival.
I am always available to reply any query within 1 hour maximum and usually within 10 minutes. But due to the huge number of enquiries, please always read the description and ask questions that have not already been answered. The NeighborhoodNEARBY ATTRACTIONS
-ROYAL AIR FORCE museum
-Harry Potter studios by bus 142
-Yusuf Contemporary Art: Usually hold 10 individual exhibitions per annum and are involved with paintings, sculpture, multimedia and installations. Predominantly show works by Asian and particularly Indian artists.
-Newpaper Library boasting collection of British and Irish newspapers since 1840 ov(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) bound volumes and 370,000 reels of microfilm containing tens of millions of newspapers with 52,000 titles on 45 km of shelves.
-Museum of Domestic Design and Architecture Houses one of the most comprehensive collections of 19-20th-century decorative arts
-Wembley Stadium and Sunday market
-Brent reservoir provides a valuable habitat for wildlife and an attractive recreational centre, a sailing centre, home to BTYC Sailsports, Wembley Sailing club, Seahorse Sailing Club, the Sea Scouts, and the University of London Sailing club. In 1960, it also hosted the Women's European Rowing Championships.
NEARBY PARKS FOR WALKING
-Colindale park by Colindale station
-Montrose Playing fields
-Silver Jubilee Park adjacent to Brent Reservoir
-ASDA supermarket open 24 hours is 1 minute walk away
-The Iconic Brent Cross shopping centre, the first large enclosed shopping centre ever built in the UK in 1976 is 15 minutes away by bus 142.
-Edgware Broadwalk shopping centre is 5 minutes away from Colindale Station or 10- 15 minutes by bus.
-Burnt Oak town centre catering for all kinds of shopping or international food needs (Asian, Eastern Europeen, Afro carribean) is within walking distance or 5 mins by bus
-Fast food KFC or Mac Donalds are within 1 minute walk
-Mexican and Chinese restaurant in Staples Corner within 10 minute by bus
-African, Italian, Thai, Chinese, jewish or Nandos Grilled chicken restaurant all within Edgware town centre within 5 minutes by train or 10 by bus
Getting Around LOCATION
Location is excellent. You are within walking distance to all amenities, fast food outlets
- 5 mins walking distance to Colindale station.
- The entry point of Central London, Camden Town is 17 minutes from the flat, the south end of Central London is 50 minutes from the flat. So depending on where you are going, you are within 17-50 minutes from the flat.
- At night getting home is also easy. Two NIGHT BUSES N5 & N16 run all night from Trafalgar square and Victoria and stop right outside the block.
- Day buses include (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) run all day from bus stops outside. Other Things to NoteYou will be checked in by the housekeeper Gizela.
* Check-in time is Flexible. However after booking you must contact host to arrange exact time to check in.
Very late night check-in from midnight is available but chargeable at £12. This is to cover housekeeper Gizela taxi night return journey to the property to check you in.
* Check-out is at 11:00am. However you can check out earlier than that. Flexible later time check-out may also be possible to accommodate provided no guest is arriving on the same day. Ask at check-in for early/late check-out
Note: Pictures are for illustration purpose only. Due to improvement, you might notice some changes on arrival. All are in order to continually improve our guests staying experience