The SpaceThis extensively remodeled fifty year-old farmhouse is perfect for a family reunion, business retreat, or weekend getaway. The house includes a large screened porch, outdoor grill and patio with seating, ADA bathroom on main floor, newly installed AC/Heat, and newly renovated large kitchen. Wi-Fi, Large TV with cable, pool table, expansive living room with two dining areas (seats 20 inside at tables, 4 at kitchen bar, and 16 outside on patio and screen porch). New washer and dryer along with new kitchen appliances including standalone KitchenAid ice machine. New mattresses & linens in each room were purchased in July 2015.
Reclaimed antique flooring, chestnut barn doors, old brick, and beams were installed throughout the house as part of the renovation.
- Standalone KitchenAid Ice Machine
- Table & glassware for 20+
- Coffee pot
- Pots, pans, and other basic kitchen accessories
#1 Bedroom - 1 King Bed. Sleeps 2
#2 Bedroom - 1 queen bed, two twin bunks. Sleeps 4.
#3 Bedroom - 2 full beds, two twin bunks. Sleeps 4 to 6.
#1 Bathroom - ADA with roll-in shower
#2 Bathroom - two sinks, private toilet room with bathtub/shower
#3 Bathroom - two sinks, private toilet room with shower
#4 Bedroom - Queen bed, two twin bunks. Sleeps 4.
#5 Bedroom - Two sets of Twin bunks, 1 daybed. Sleeps 5.
#4 Bathroom - Private bathroom with shower.
#6 Bedroom - Three Twin Beds
#7 Bedroom - Three Twin Beds
#5 Bathroom - Double sink with bathtub/shower Guest AccessRental options include:
- The entire house (7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms)
- Main floor only (3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, kitchen, living room, dining room, screened porch, patio, washer/dryer)
- Main floor plus upstairs (same as Main plus 2 additional bedrooms & one additional bath)
- Additional Guest Cottage: 1 bedroom/1 bathroom, kitchenette. Interaction with GuestsI will meet you upon your arrival and help you get settled into the house. I am reachable via text or phone to answer any questions while you are here. The NeighborhoodAs you wander around the 600 acres, expect to see horses grazing and Mallard ducks flying everywhere. Depending upon the time of year, you may see pumpkins, sunflowers, or corn growing. The house is quietly nestled on the hilltop in the forest. Our closest working barn is 200 yards away through the forest. Near the house is our event barn which is large enough to host parties of up to 250 people. This building is available to rent for an additional cost. The house is not available on Airbnb at the same time that the event barn is rented for a wedding or party so you can be assured of a quiet, peaceful stay. Getting AroundLocation:
- 26 miles to the Memphis International Airport
- 7.5 miles to the Collierville, TN town square
- 5 miles to Byhalia, MS
- 53 miles to Ole Miss
A car is needed to get to the house. There is no public transportation nearby. Other Things to NoteThere is a barn/event center near the farm house. Be assured that we will not rent this house to you at the same time that there is an event scheduled at the barn.