The SpaceYou'll love this beautifully renovated & restored light and airy historic cottage with hardwood floors and lots of amenities:
- bedroom with queen canopy bed, 32" flat screen TV and Blu-ray player
- Fully stocked bathroom with walk-in shower (no tub), sink, toilet, hair dryer, shampoo/conditioner, soap, and fresh towels
- hardwood floors throughout except tile in kitchen, bathroom, & dining room with area rugs
- wood-burning stone fireplace in living room ( wood not provided)
- living room with queen sleeper sofa, 42" flat screen TV, Blu-ray player & DVD movie library, board games and discs for disc golf course across the street
- fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table (seats 3), stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, blender & kitchen essentials, no dishwasher
- dining area (seats 4) with french doors leading to back patio
- all linens provided (with beds already made)
- stacked washer/dryer
- complimentary WIFI
- single car garage (10.5' X 17') with lock
- 2 parking spaces in driveway, additional parking on street
- Welcome book with maps, guides, recommendations, & cottage info.
- Iron & ironing board
I love to share my knowledge of the Columbus and surrounding areas with guests. I look forward to sharing my cottage and this wonderful area with you. Guest AccessYou'll have the entire cottage to for relaxation and privacy, including private use of the locking garage. Enjoy, the whole place is yours! Interaction with GuestsAny questions, I'm only a few steps away in the next door house. I'm available as little or as often as you would like and I'd be happy to help with any recommendations you might want or need for the area. I also provide a welcome book in the cottage that will detail information about the area and the cottage. The NeighborhoodCentrally located in Midtown, only a short distance to:
- adjacent to Dinglewood Park with a 9 hole disc golf course and walking paths
- 2 blocks to Locos Bar & Grill, Wicked Hen Restaurant, Midtown Coffee Shop, local grocery store & natural food store
- 2 blocks to Lake Bottom Park with 2 mile well lit walking path, playground, tennis court and running track
- 0.4 miles to Aflac
- 1/2 mile to Columbus Museum
- Approx. 1.5 miles to Midtown Medical Center
- Approx. 1.5 miles to downtown: including River Walk and biking path, whitewater rafting and zip line activities, Columbus State University satellite campus and arts activities, music venues, shopping, and incredible restaurants & bars Getting Around- 7 miles to Ft. Benning, Ft Benning National Infantry Museum, IMAX theater and parade grounds for Ft. Benning Graduation, and Oxbow Meadows Environmental Center Other Things to NoteThere is a shared driveway that my house and the cottage share but this does not interfere at all with your parking.
Be sure to bring your bikes with you, to enjoy the bike trails. Or rent a bike downtown ($10 all day!) and enjoy the river walk.
Historic home is not ADA or handicap accessible.
TV & Internet:
DIRECTV with premier channel package including HBO, Cinemax, Starz, & Showtime movie channels. Over 40 movie channels! Over 30 sports channels including ESPN & local channels. No NFL Ticket.
Blu-Ray players in the living room and the bedroom which can also connect over the internet with Netflix (you need your own account to log-in).
Cable Internet - 30 mbps download / 5 mbps upload