In essence, our cluster of holiday homes is structured in protected enclosures; each apartment being a convenient 700 square feet. We are based in a nature-touched domain near Zalor Beach in Carmona, South Goa. The seclusion you will encounter here is almost a suspension of disbelief, considering the rampant fuss that Goa is becoming.
Our holiday homes at Goa are a dream nest for families; each offering privileged space of 700 square feet. These holiday homes are enclosed in a complex style; and you feel the specialty and solemnity of being pampered. With self-cooking arrangement, you can cook up a storm while enjoying the lush facilities we have on your radar. Yes, you can always resort to cultured food in our niche dining spaces.
Please read these rules carefully before booking. Every rental agreement is subject to these rules, as well as rules posted in individual homes; violations can result in additional charges or termination of the booking.
Before booking, please make certain of your plans - once you book we are turning down other requests !
As a policy, we allow a maximum number of 2 Adults & 1 Child (Adult here is referred to anyone who is aged 18 years and above; Child here is referred to anyone who is aged 12 years and less.) to occupy a 1 BHK apartment.
1. How to Book: Call us or book online. Your reservation is confirmed when we send your booking documents, which must be signed and returned within 24 hours. Please note that we will verify availability and price before confirming any booking.
2. Check-in and Check-out:
Check-in: Check-in time is 11:a.m. or after, at the property.
Check-out: Check-out is 11:00 a.m. Our housekeeping team generally arrive at the properties promptly at 11:00 a.m.
Early Check-in and Late Check-out : Where possible, we offer an early check-in at 10:00 a.m. or a late check-out at 12:00 p.m., based on availability. You will need to call the office the day before to make this arrangement since a last minute booking for your check-in / check-out day will preclude an early check-in or late check-out.
Half-day Add-On : We may be able to offer a 7:00 p.m. checkout for some bookings, for a minimum fee of half the nightly rent; This half-day booking can be arranged in advance and must be confirmed in writing and cannot be cancelled once it is confirmed, since it precludes a same day booking.
Additional Day : If you have requested an additional night, we will try to accommodate your request. However, if the unit is already booked, you must evacuate the premises at the 11:00 a.m. check-out. Failure to do so will result in an additional full night rent charge and the removal of your belongings to a storage area in the premises outside of the unit.
You can book online or by calling the office. On finalizing your travel plan and accommodation dates, we will furnish our bank details to which you can transfer the mandated amount to conform the booking.
Units booked within 15 days of occupancy must be paid in full.
Units booked more than 30 days prior to occupancy require 50% down.
Please contact us if some flexibility is necessary.
Prices subject to change without notice. On occasion, the database may not be programmed properly for holiday and monthly pricing, as those prices need to be agreed upon in writing via e-mail.
Full refunds are available if cancelled 30 days prior to arrival. For cancellations made 30 days or less prior to arrival, bookings are refundable only to the extent we are able to secure a replacement booking. Although we generally do re-book given a reasonable amount of time, there is no guarantee that we will. All refunds are subject to reimbursement of bankcard charges we incur (3%) plus a INR 750 cancellation fee. Occasionally we may be able to accommodate a change from one house to another for the same dates; in this instance, the INR 750 cancellation fee applies.
There is a peak rate supplement of Rs 1000/- levied per night, between 15th December 2013 to 12th January 2014. We have a NO REFUNDS policy during this time period.
5. Household Furnishings and Supplies: Every residence will have the following items:
• Refrigerator, microwave, coffee-maker, toaster or toaster oven, complete cookware, dishes, glassware, and flatware
• Generous supply of toilet paper
• One roll of paper towel
• Trash bags
• DVD Player
• CD Player
• Bed linens
• Bath towels (one set per person)
Sometimes we may provide other cleaning and kitchen supplies and condiments, but, if these are present, they are compliments of us. Your unit has information on local stores and transportation.
If you want kitchen sponges, a hair dryer and a specific type of soap, please bring them.
6. Adjustments: Please check your home carefully when you arrive. If you should discover any problem with the house, please report it to us immediately. We do not generally issue refunds for any condition beyond our control, such as power outages, water or plumbing system breakdowns, TV cable black outs or problems, appliance malfunctions, and the like, and in no event are refunds issued for a problem we had no opportunity to resolve. We strive hard in maintaining our homes in the best possible operating condition, but may not always be aware of problems. If a problem should occur, we will make every effort to rectify the situation during your stay. If you decide to leave earlier than your departure date, there is no refund unless we can re-rent the nights.
7. Trash: During the time period of your rental, please place all trash in the trash collection bins (instructions in your residence should state the location of the trash bins). If you fail to recycle, you will likely exceed the trash capacity of the cans and that's a disaster we would be creating for the next generation ! Lets be eco-friendly !
8. Condition of Residence on Arrival and Departure:
• Your home will be clean upon your arrival, although occasionally there may be some overlap. We run a tight cleaning schedule and if a guest delays leaving a house, this may cause our housekeeping team to finish cleaning your house a bit behind schedule. We request your patience if it does occur
• Please leave the home in good condition. We request you not to move the furniture during your stay; if you do, please replace it.
9. Noise: Our houses are located next to each other in predominately residential gated complex. We ask that you respect the tranquility of the community. If you are in a unit above another, please minimize noise. If you have children, please do not allow them to run up and down the halls or scream – there is ample space nearby; please make use of these with your children. Please be respectful of the neighbors and other guests in the building.
10. Additional Guests: No guests are permitted in the residence other than the number specified in your rental agreement, without prior approval. Occasionally, we will permit a few more guests for a fee, but only with prior approval. Occupancy for each house is strict and absolutely no parties with excess guests are permitted. If excess overnight guests are discovered, we will terminate the booking without refund. If we make the discovery after the booking is over, we will assess a INR 5400 fee.
11. Smoking: The choice is upto you ! We request you to exercise caution and not burn / harm somebody in the house.
12. Loss or Damage: In renting a residence, you are agreeing to indemnify and hold harmless the owner of the vacation home, and its employees and agents, for any injury or loss to any member of your party unless the injury or loss was due to gross negligence of the owner. You must promptly report to us any unsafe or hazardous condition at the home.
13. Lost and Found: Please check the closets, drawers and under the bed for your personal belongings; check for any battery chargers in outlets. If we have to retrieve items to send back, there will be a service charge, plus the cost of the postage. Items will be held for one week after our first attempt to contact you. If we receive no response within the week, items will be donated.
14. Commercial Use: Commercial use of our properties is strictly forbidden without a contract for the specific use.
15. Rental of More than One Residence: If you rent units in close proximity to one another, the following rules apply:
• No items will be moved from one unit to another.
• Guests moving between the units will respect the quiet of the neighborhood and refrain from loud noise and boisterous behavior on the street, particularly at night. Neighbors treasure their peace and quiet, they value access to their driveways, and they are quick to complain if our guests create problems in either area.
16. Rental Residence Unavailable: On rare occasions, a house subject to a rental agreement may become unavailable due to various circumstances. Generally this will happen when a house sustains significant damage or a major appliance or utility is out of order (heating unit, refrigerator, etc.). In this unfortunate event, we reserve the right to offer to move your booking to the most comparable home available or issue a complete refund. If you opt for a replacement home that is more expensive, you will need to pay for the upgrade. We will not be liable for any collateral expenses or emotional harm due to the unavailability of a home.
17. Parking: Most residences have only street parking available. If off-street parking or garage parking is available, it will be listed in the description of the unit.
18. Lost Keys/Lockbox Trouble Guests are responsible for lost keys. Guests will be billed for locksmith fees or management fees at INR 150 / hour to remedy the problem. Guests are advised to keep the unit keys safely at all times to avoid any inconvenience.
Two night minimum rentals are preferred, however, one night rentals are available the week prior to stay or during slow periods. Check the calendar or call the office for last minute weekend bookings. June through September, only one-week minimum bookings are accepted. Management has the right to cancel reservations not adhering to this policy. Weekly rate is applicable for stays of one week or more. Please contact us if your reservation is rejected, we make every effort to try and accommodate your request
Talking of bonding, there are innumerable options to inspire your beach vacations. These are as follows :
• Among the many bonding activities to do, perhaps the most basic, time-tested, resilient and yet the most smashing option is that hurling disc you call Frisbee. When it flies unasked, it naturally brings grown-ups, kids and even pets in its wake. You mess it up when you don’t carry the talismanic Frisbee.
• You can be innovative and create your own treasure hunt where clues lead to clues till the final fort is cornered. Little surprises like a chocolate basket or a game can be reason enough for kids to really involve themselves. The white sands anyway offer a natural hiding space for your seeming treasure.
• Surf the net and you will find some exquisite sand sculptures built during graded competitions. Try your hand at the same and inspire others with your rendition of a sand castle. Kids love creations emerging out of nothing but sand. They will willingly do the odd chores like getting you water in buckets. Just remember to make the sculptures out of the waves’ reach!
• Talk of beaches and the romantically inclined fellows get triggered into visions of beach volleyball. While those visions encapsulate women in negligible cover, you can cast a net and create your own magic. This game is a magnet to drive strangers into the ambit; and with plausible numbers, you can even kick off a competitive tournament.
• You can strengthen the bonds in your family by going through the team building grind. Divide the members intelligently and encourage each team to have its own insignia, banners and dresses. The local fares like coconut water will add pep to the proceedings.
• If you are all in to literally learn the ropes of bonding, why not take it figuratively. There is nothing like tug-of-war to bind your family into a conclusive whole. Be gracious to lose to kids and they will carry these memories to the other end of spectrum. All you require is a strong hemp rope and the will to bond.
• Of course, you cannot ignore the sea when on beach holidays. Apart from the cursory boat trips people consummately take in Goa; you can wear your flippers and challenge others over a sea-exploring quest. One who goes farther wins ! Just remember to be well within the regulated limits, while at sea.
• Beach time is free and magical time to bond with kids. Invest some leisure indulging with their childish games. Every child is enamored by the sights of waves and writes his own fantasy on the sands. Read the innocent literature of your nascent ones and you’ll be touched. So will they be !
• Wherever you visit, always remember to get in touch with locals and understand their culture. A cursory talk over a dash of spirited cocktail or coconut water, catching up on Bhaji Pav or a meaningful chat in a shack offering lobsters will teach you more about Goa than a number of books.
• Lastly, even though strictly optional, you cannot seriously devour the essence of Goa without indulging in a bottle or two of Feni. You can accompany adults of other families you have befriended on your vacation and have a quiet and frothy interaction. Mesmeric monotone of the sea adds to the effect.
You will be able to do these and much more while staying at our holiday homes. We offer a host of facilities and also take care of your concierge and travel plans. Enjoy Goa from the copious privilege of our holiday homes !
Where will you get accommodation supplemented by a host of facilities to automatically trim your costs ? We understand the importance of that perception and have accordingly created an oasis in your desert of anxieties; by way of our holiday homes at Goa.