The SpaceThe Light House
Private home offering absolutely stunning views of the harbor and surrounding hill areas.
Explore the coastal walkway or hike the hills. 12mins walk into Lyttelton Village or 3mins drive. Local shops; coffee shops, a selections of restaurant’s and bars, supermarket, chemist, post office and more are all on offer.
The house runs at a consistent 21 degrees all year round and offers an optimized ventilation system using a highly efficient compact unit which ensures permanent supply of fresh air throughout the house complimented by radiators as the heating system along with modern kitchen and facilities.
Whether a business traveller or on holiday the shared accommodation is the perfect location to enjoy offering a sanctuary with all the creature comforts, the home away from home.
Enjoy breakfast on the balcony or and evening BBQ all complimented with the ever changing vista.
Your room offers an extremely comfortable bed, walk in wardrobe and shared bathroom facilities. Guest AccessFeatures
• Street parking
• Free WiFi/local calls
• Outdoor Balcony
• BBQ area
• Radiators for heating
• Washing Machine and ironing facilities
• Fully equipped kitchen/integrated dining
• Complimentary tea and coffee
• Shared bathroom and separate toilet Interaction with GuestsHaving lived overseas and travelled the world I understand the importance of having a comfortable and friendly place to have as your base and happy to assist where I can with any information to make your stay easy and more enjoyable. I am more than happy to share my knowledge with you to maximize your time and experience in New Zealand. The NeighborhoodLyttelton, a quaint historical town is 20 minutes drive south east from the Christchurch city center. The harbour was formed 11 million years ago when a massive volcano erupted and the sea filled the crater. Harbour Lodge offers you the unique experience of amazing sunrises, colourful sunsets and panaromic views of moving ships, ferries, boats and yachts. Getting AroundGetting around
• Lyttelton Village 12 mins walk
• Uber, taxi or car is recommended
• Christchurch city is 20mins
• Christchurch airport is 40mins Other Things to NoteDay trips to surrounding areas 1 – 1.5hrs from Lyttelton
• Local ski fields – club or main stream fields
• Akoroa – swim with the dolphins
• Hamner Springs – hot pools
• Local wineries