Aunt Betsy's Bed and Breakfast
Old 1920's farmhouse, beautifully decorated and located on a running family farm. We have trails, canoes, and farm animals to visit with!
use the canoes and kayaks, hike the trails, watch the ducks and geese, relax on the front porch, visit the cows, pigs, chickens or goats, or just kick back in your comfortable bed and read a book!
Interaction with Guests
We will interact with you as much as you would like. If you would like to have your space we can let you be, if you would like us to give you a hayride around the lake, we can do that too!
We are next to the Minnesota River with beautiful county and state parks. The wonderful scenic byway is a beautiful drive that you would enjoy. We have good bouldering rock about 10 minutes from our house and wonderful mountain biking!
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking on Premises
- Wireless Internet
- Family/Kid Friendly
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page