The SpaceThe prices listed includes cleaning, and taxes. The AirBnB fee is additional. Breakfast is not included, but is available for an additional charge by request.
Each of the 5 rooms have a unique personality.
* The Garden Room is on the 1st floor can accommodate most physical needs. It has has a private exterior entrance with a ramp for easy access off the parking lot. The bed is firm and is not extra tall. The custom shower is over-sized and can easily accommodate 2 people. It also has a bench, hand supports, a shower wand as well as a rain shower head coming down from the ceiling.
* The Honeymoon Suite is on the 2nd floor. The brass bed is very comfortable. The bathroom has both a stand up shower and an over-sized jetted tub for 2.
* The Magnolia Room is on the 2nd floor and the bed sits really high and it is very soft and cloud-like. The bathroom has jetted tub with a shower.
*The Aspen Room on the 3rd floor has a more masculine theme. The bed is rustic and handmade, sits pretty high, and is very comfortable. The bathroom has marble floors and walls, with a standard tub and shower.
*The Silk Stocking Room is on the 3rd floor and has a feminine theme with a high vaulted ceiling. The bed is very comfortable and sits pretty high. The bathroom has an antique claw-foot tub with a shower wand and a chandelier overhead. Guest AccessNormally guest have access to the living room, conservatory, the terrace and grounds outside. There is also a roof top balcony accessed from the 3rd floor.
At times there may be a private group using an area of the home for a period of time and it will be temporarily unavailable for use. Interaction with GuestsWe will do our best to be available at check-in. If not, we will make special arrangements with you.
In the morning, we can prepare you a delicious fresh breakfast to get you set for the day. We will coordinate schedules - usually between 7 & 9 AM.
Our private suite is located within the home. While we enjoy interacting and sharing stories with our guests, we also respect that this is their time away and they may enjoy their solitude. We are available to meet your needs, but will not hover. The NeighborhoodMuskogee is like many towns in the midwest with lots of old houses. There are multiple historic neighborhoods to drive around.
The Founders Place Historic District is located about a mile from downtown. Most homes are in the range of 100 years old. It is great for those who love history and architecture. Getting AroundBus service is available, but private transportation is most convenient. Other Things to NoteTo make it nice and easy, the prices listed include:
* No additional charges for normal reasonable room cleaning.
* Local and Tourism tax is also included. No additional taxes collected upon check-in.
* A comfortable queen size bed with nice pillows and linens.
* Shampoo, lotion, mouthwash, body soap, and bar soap in all private bathrooms
* TVs with cable in each private room
* Wireless internet