The SpaceOur Home:
* This is not a rental for the whole house - JUST 2 rooms that can accommodate a MAXIMUM of 4 people.
* Comfortable new home in a very safe, quiet enclave community featuring 2 private bedrooms and private Jack and Jill bathroom with Shower and Bath Tub on the 2nd floor of the house.
* You are free to use the upstairs lounge and select one of hundreds of books to enjoy during you stay.
* We can accommodate 1 to 4 guests traveling together in 2 Bedrooms (Please ignore the number of "bedrooms:1" under "The Space").
* If you book one room, the other room will not be rented to anyone else, so you will always have a private bath if only 2 people.
* One room is decorated with contemporary decor, and the second with Southwest Pueblo accents.
* Room 1 features a queen size memory foam bed.
* Room 2 has a queen size firm foam mattress.
* Both have direct access the en-suite Jack and Jill bathroom.
* High speed WiFi or Wired Internet connection.
* Alarm clock radio.
* Ample closet and drawer space, and ceiling fan.
* There is also a work desk in each room and 32" flat screen TV in one bedroom. (TV does not have Cable).
* Only local channels (CBS,NBC,ABC,FOX and CW)
* While we DO NOT offer laundry facilities, a laundromat is located 1 mile from our home.
* Private Bathroom features full size tub with shower & shampoo/shower gel, and lotion.
* The shower features both hand held and mounted shower heads.
* All linens are provided.
We are a professional empty nest couple with 3 very friendly cats. We love traveling and are always taking short or long trips. Our most recent trips were to China (Beijing/Hong Kong), South Korea, Taiwan, New Zealand and Australia. Most recent trip was a river cruise from Hungary to Germany on the river Danube. We enjoy cruising, and plan to visit Asia (Singapore) on our next trip.
Close To - Energy Corridor:
* We are located just 4 miles from I-10 and the Energy Corridor. Just 10 min drive from BP, Shell, Conoco Phillips and other Energy Companies on the west side of Houston.
* Perfect for Business trips, weekends away or vacations.
Close To - I-10, Hwy 290 and Beltway 8.
* Downtown Houston and Katy are easily accessible on I-10. Downtown is 40 min away and Katy is 20 min away Cypress is 15 min. away.
* Please check in as early as possible within our check in time of 3-7pm. As we are a private home and not a Hotel, we cannot accept late arrivals unless pre-arranged with us for late arrivals.
* Check in time is between 3pm and 7pm. If you will be arriving after 7pm, please check with us before booking.
* Please Check-In first before planning and going to any activities past 7pm on the day of check-in.
* Once you have checked in, you can stay out as late as you want to.
* If you are on the road traveling - please text us of you ETA and keep us informed of any delays.
* Check Out time is 10am.
Food and Meals:
Food and Meals are NOT included.
We are looking forward to making you feel at home. Please email us for any questions that you may have. Guest AccessAccess Inside:
* Limited Access to the use of the Kitchen.
* You have full access to the Upstairs Living Room or join us in the downstairs living room.
* We have a covered back patio and front porch that you are welcome to enjoy.
* There is a walk path around the pond at the back of the house that you are welcome to use if you want to walk or run.
* We can offer parking in the driveway depending on our guests schedule of leaving/returning home.
Behind the house there is a 1/4 mile paved walking path around the retention pond with a bench on the side near the stream if you want to sit and relax for a while. Interaction with GuestsWe are always happy to enjoy conversations with our guests, and share stories and information.. We certainly understand and respect our guests desire for privacy as well. The NeighborhoodWe live in a very quiet neighborhood at the end of a cul-de-sac with no traffic. Our community is surrounded by acreage properties that keep horses, giving us a rural feel while being close to everything.
About the Area:
There are a number of supermarkets within 10 minute drive from the house, which are Randalls, H.E.B, Kroger and Super Walmart, as well as 2 Walgreens & CVS stores also within a 10 minute drive.
Places to eat & Shop:
We are a 5 minute drive from Hwy. 6 where you will find a number of Strip Malls and Restaurants. Target, Best Buy, Barnes and Noble, Starbucks, Panera Bread, 24 Hr Fitness Center, Out Back Steak House, Chilli's, Fuddruckers, Super Wal-Mart and many more are all located within a 15 minute drive. Getting AroundTransportation Information:
There is no Public transportation in our area. You will need a rental car or your own car to get around.
We are NOT on any public transportation route and you will have to drive 10 minutes to the closest Transit Center to ride the bus that goes downtown. Other Things to Note* No Kids under 10 year old