The SpaceThe Villa located in Furama Villas, that lies in an impressive stretch of sand that connects the Son Tra Peninsula to the ancient port town of Hoi An via the Marble Mountains.
Our Villa is situated in tropical garden, nearby the beach (only 200m).
A fully equipped kitchen adjoins the large, bright and windy, dining and living areas. Guest AccessYou can use both private swimming pool and Furama Villas pool which is near the beach. In addition, you are able to enjoy many of available services at Furama Resort which includes two outdoor swimming pools, bars and lounges, good restaurant. Interaction with GuestsThe price is not included breakfast but you can cook with well-equipped kitchen. Lotte supermarket is very near the villa. You can buy everything from there. It take 10 minutes from Villa by taxi (Price approximate VND50,000). You can also visit Bac My An, the Vietnamese market, 10 minutes on foot from Villa. Besides that, buffet breakfast in resort is US$26/each/adult. In case you don't want to cook by yourself, my butler will offer you a good chef. You can only order and Vietnamese delicious meals will be served whenever you want.
Our Wii entertainment are ready to serve you. The NeighborhoodFurama Villas is just a short drive from 4 UNESCO-list World Heritage Sites: the former imperial city of Hue, the ancient "Silk road" trading port of Hoi An and the spiritual centre of the Champa civilization, My Son. Getting Around- 10 mins to Marble mountain.
- 20 mins to Hoi An Ancient town, a UNESCO World Heritage
- 45 mins to My Son sanctuary.
- 2 hours to Hue citadel.
- 1 hours to Ba Na Hills.
- 20 mins to International Danang Airport.
- 15 mins to the central of Danang city Other Things to Note- Furama Resort is offer a shuttle bus service, please ask for it at Reception desk and book in advance.
- For short distance, you can get taxi (24/7)
- Bike rental is available in the side walk, opposite the Furama Resort.
- Please ask my butler supporting if you have any require.