The SpaceThanks for checking out our home and welcome to Dalian!
Before you read any further please know that we only consider guests who have full profiles and provide travel plans for us to consider the possibilities to accept their bookings. And this is in response to recent inquiries from airbnb users whose booking requests had to be declined due to lack of information.
More details of this listing: This is a private room and we will be sharing the public areas such as the living room, dining room, kitchen and the bathroom.
* Real queen sized bed
* Western toilet with a wooden tub/shower
* Yoga space in the living room
* Elevator available in the building
* Above Walmart and a huge shopping mall with a movie theater, a food court, two bakeries, four coffee shops, several major banks and a gym.
* Free wi-fi
* Across from Dongbei University of Economics and Finances, public transportation available to major parts of Dalian
* 40 mins by bus to Lv Shun (30mins by taxi)
* 30 mins by bus to Dalian Train Station (20mins by taxi)
* 60 mins by bus to Dalian North Railway Station (30 mins by taxi)
* 20 mins by taxi to Dalian airport
* Chinese, Korean, Japanese restaurants downstairs of the building
Please note you will also meet our ten-year-old black Sussex spaniel Heidou. He's the most lovely and gentle dog, a pack leader in the neighborhood.
Fees: We do not charge for extra people, or cleaning, or security deposit. All you are paying is the price shown on the listing and the Airbnb service fee, which applies to all guests.
Please feel free to send inquiries.
We look forward to hosting you! Guest AccessAnywhere in the apt except the master bedroom where the hosts sleep. The NeighborhoodThis is a family oriented complex located above a major shopping mall, and 5 mins walk to a local market (opens every morning till 10am) where fresh seafood, fruits and and vegetables are available. Across from us is one of the best universities in town. Getting Around8 bus routes to different parts of the city, right outside the complex. Taxis are also available 24 hours per day. Other Things to NoteThe wooden tub is where shower and bath is taken and it does require slight climb into and out of it.
Our TV has mostly foreign channels such as HBO, Nat Geo, BBC, CNN, DIVA (all with Chinese subtitles), etc and a few Hong Kong and Macau channels.