The SpaceIMPORTANT: For an economical stay, this listing is best suited for a couple, 3 adults, or a young family of 4. "Extra person" pricing includes infants. (NOTE: For a 3rd BR and 2nd bath, please rent from this listing instead: www.airbnb.com/rooms/853873. Up to 6 people max). For a good fit for our guests and our home - please read "OTHER THINGS TO NOTE", and read "MORE" after each paragraph. Since this is our home, we like to know about our guests. Please tell us the composition of your guest party and a bit about yourselves.
Our Sea Pines home is filled with Interesting art and hand-made furnishings and accessories from around the world. Nestled on nearly an acre of land with a tranquil lagoon and picturesque Live Oaks with Spanish Moss, it's the ideal location for your Lowcountry visit.
Bedrooms: #1 - Very spacious 200 square foot room with Queen bed. Adjacent Room #2 - Can be 1 or 2 Twins or - with the aid of a connector - a comfortable King. The rooms SHARE a full bath next to the them. Both have a lush and tranquil Lowcountry view with lagoon. (NOTE: If you want to spread out, there is a 3rd BR w/ Queen-size bed and ensuite bath w/walk-in, natural tumbled stone shower.
INCLUDED FREE WITH YOUR STAY
- All bed linens and bath towels. Soap, shampoo, hairdryer and other sundries.
- 4 Beach Bikes and 1 child's bike to explore 100+ miles of protected paths. Hilton Head Island is a "Gold Medal" Bike Friendly Community - 1 of only 3 on entire East Coast! One lock; two bikes have baskets.
- Wireless Internet; AppleTV w/Netflix; DVD and DVD's.
- Organic kitchen and bath items for your enjoyment. Plus, we welcome you to share spices and other items in our well- equipped kitchen.
- Electric Grill
- Beach Chairs; Beach Towels; Boogie Boards; Beach umbrellas; Cooler; Beach Bag
- Use of awesome Sea Pines Beach Club w/Free Parking - @3 minutes away by car or you can bike
- 1 free car pass included for duration of your stay. During Heritage Golf week, we provide 2 hang tags which provide access to our home - walking distance to the tournament action!
- Beautiful Resort Pool at South Beach Marina (in season)
- Resort Trolley (in season) Guest AccessYou have use of 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath, and our one level home: living room, dining room. kitchen, laundry room (bring your own supplies), exterior patios with 2 umbrella tables and seating area, electric grill. Free off-street parking. Interaction with GuestsAs your Airbnb Hosts, we are here to welcome you and familiarize you with our home and area. We have a private abode on property separate from the main dwelling. This makes us quickly available if you have questions, need assistance or for maintenance issues, as well as trash removal. You have total privacy, but this is our home and you will see us from time to time doing yard or exterior maintenance work. The Neighborhood- Hilton Head Organic Rental is in Sea Pines, a gated resort and residential community on the island's popular south end with lots of beach, golf, tennis, shops, restaurants &more. Daily or Weekly passes available to nearby Sea Pines Fitness Center. There are 3 golf courses, large tennis center, stables with trail rides through the Forest Preserve, 2 marinas where you can rent kayaks or go on dolphin watching boating excursions right here on Sea PInes. These activities are pay as you go.
- Free use of resort pool in South Beach during season which is approximately April through October.
- FREE family entertainment 6 nights/week in Harbour Town during summer and some holidays.
- Beautiful forest preserve and some historical Lowcountry ruins to explore.
- Hilton Head Island is a Gold Medal Bike Friendly Community, the only one in the Southeast, with over 100 miles of protected bike paths leading you to all of the islands restaurants, shops and activities just minutes of Hilton Head Organic Vacation Rental.
- The Island has miles of wide, sandy beach and you have access at the beautiful new Sea Pines Beach Club, a 2-3 minute car ride where you can park free, Or, it's just a short bike ride away.
- Only 30 minutes to Savannah, GA and Beaufort, SC, and less than 2 hours to Charleston, SC for day trips. Getting AroundEverything is walking or biking distance! There is also a seasonal free trolley that goes to the major beach and commercial areas of Sea Pines.
- Harbour Town, 3 golf courses, tennis, pool, shopping; dining' great playground for the kids! Plus, stables, pool, walking trails, and Forest Preserve
- Beach Club - Beach Access, Showers, Oceanfront Dining / Bar. Free Parking; @8 minutes by bike'
- South Beach - About a 10 minute car ride from us, it has a Pool; Playground; Beach (lots of dolphin in this area), water sports, restaurants including The Salty Dog & outdoor bar, shopping. Other Things to Note- This is germane to staying in our home: We are Airbnb Hosts and we appreciate you and welcome you to our home! We will do all we can to ensure a great stay for you. But, as guests in our home, you are not authorized to invite your own guests that are not part of the reservation. For insurance reasons, no other guests are permitted to enter our home or be on our property - even for a day visit.
- This is our home. We are interested in hosting kind, active people who appreciate the 3 C's of Conscious Living: Conservation, Consideration, and Clean Food. Our home is not the right fit for guests who want multiple, large screen TV's or mainstream media.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING - not even OUTSIDE if it is on our property.
- If you are engaging in substance abuse or an illicit affair - also, NOT the place for you.
- Reserving Airbnb member MUST be present in order for guest party to check in.
- We respect your privacy. However, we do reserve the right to enter our home at your convenience. If you are uncomfortable with this, we would definitely be uncomfortable with you in our home.