The SpaceThe Kaharuhay Cottage (Detached cottage on stilts resembling a Tree House)
Existing Beds: One queen size bed and can add one extra bed or bunk bed
Maximum Number of Guests: 4
Amenities: Detached cottage on stilts with veranda and hammocks, aircon, private bathroom with hot & cold shower, cable TV with usb port, center table, magazines.
Recommended for a family or group of 2-4
Natura Vista is a tranquil eco-sanctuary located in San Pedro, Bingag, Dauis, Panglao Island, Bohol near San Pedro Public Beach and Panglao Island Nature Resort. This little paradise right in the middle of a fishing community is a one-minute walk to the public beaches in the area. The structures are made of natural materials and are partly powered by solar panels. It is an ideal location for couples, nature lovers, adventurers, and budget-conscious travelers who wish to relax and escape from the stressful urban life. It proudly offers a genuine provincial experience, without sacrificing convenience and comfort.
Although it's only 20 minutes away from Tagbilaran City, Natura Vista is hidden away from the beaten path, seemingly far from civilization.
The place is very near two beaches - the San Pedro Public Beach and the private beach of Panglao Island Nature Resort and Spa. The San Pedro Public Beach is only a minute walk away. This is a raw, undeveloped public beach which is a boat docking station to the local fishermen.
These several public beaches may at first look small but pack your water shoes or beach booties and walk further along the shoreline to discover hidden sanctuaries, exciting beach coves, and amazing colored rock formations that are not yet known to the tourists!
For a more exotic swimming experience, you may also hike a little further to the Hinagdanan Cave - a naturally lighted cavern with an underground lagoon.
Experience personalized service starting with your refreshing welcome drinks and Bohol’s famous peanut kisses as soon as you arrive. Sumptuous daily breakfast is also included, warm and ready as you awaken to the crisp, fresh morning air of Bohol!
Leave everything behind and feel your mind & body relax as you nestle into this delightful getaway. If you're planning a family reunion or need space for a group retreat, Natura Vista has room to spare! Our staff is committed to make you feel comfortable and (EMAIL HIDDEN)bined with Bohol's lush greenery, pristine beaches and break-taking natural beauty, Natura Vista is definitely your Ultimate Provincial Experience! Guest AccessGuests can easily access:
- The Natura Vista facilities, kiddie pool, hammocks, cozy lounging areas, game boards, magazines
- The public beaches
- Different tours for a fee
- Hinagdanan Cave which is walking distance from the resort. Entrance fee is very minimal at Php50 per person.
- The public beaches like San Pedro Public Beach, Sibukaw Beach, and Dap-dap Public Beach where the snorkeling sanctuary is located
- Massages from our experienced masseuse for a minimal fee Interaction with GuestsI am very often in Bohol, but I also travel a lot. I always make it a point to interact with guests, tour them around, and make sure that they're comfortable and having a great time.
If I am not around however, our trained and friendly staff are available to make sure that the guests are having a wonderful time and their needs are being met.
The NeighborhoodTOP REASONS WHY OUR GUESTS LOVE NATURA VISTA:
1. Affordable Room Rates and Tour Packages
2. Genuine Filipino Provincial Experience
3. Delicious Filipino Home-Cooked Dishes
4. Intimate Place and Personalized Service from Hospitable Staff
5. Small but Cozy Ambiance within Natural Settings. Location is Peaceful and Secluded
6. Near San Pedro Public Beach where fishermen dock their boats in the morning. We were able to collect delightful stories from guests who woke up early and were able to buy directly from them.
7. If you walk further, you will discover virgin beaches that are yet to be discovered by tourists.
8. Walking distance to the Luxurious Panglao Island Nature Resort & Spa
9. Walking distance to the historical Hinagdanan Cave with underground lagoon
10. Walking distance to the award-winning snorkeling sanctuary of Dap-dap Beach
Getting AroundThe Location
Natura Vista is located in San Pedro, Bingag, Dauis, Bohol near Panglao Island Nature Resort and San Pedro public beach, about 15-20 minutes drive from the touristic Alona Beach. It is not a beach front resort, but the place itself is a unique sanctuary in the middle of a fishing community - perfect for nature lovers, budget travelers, adventurers or for people who wish to immerse and experience the local feel of Bohol! Unlike most resorts, what it offers is the genuine provincial experience for the guests, without sacrificing convenience and comfort.
Natura Vista is very near two beaches - the San Pedro Public Beach and the private beach of Panglao Island Nature Resort and Spa. The San Pedro Public Beach is only less than a minute walk away. It is a raw, undeveloped public beach which is a boat docking station to the local fishermen.
These several public beaches may at first seem only as boat docking stations to the fishermen, but pack your water shoes or beach booties and get ready to discover hidden sanctuaries, exciting beach coves, and amazing colored rock formations that are not yet known to the tourists!
For a more exotic swimming experience, you may also hike a little further to the Hinagdanan Cave - a naturally lighted cavern an underground lagoon which is also a popular swimming spot.
Combined with Bohol's lush greenery, pristine beaches and break-taking natural beauty, Natura Vista is definitely your Ultimate Provincial Experience!
Because the place is located near the beach, guests will need to walk for about 5 minutes to get to the highway. From the highway you can hail jeepneys going to Tagbilaran City. Tricycles or Motorcycles for hire or locally known as "habal-habal" are also available. The resort also has its own van and car for rent available for your convenience.
The best way to go around however is to rent your own self-drive motorcycle so you can freely roam around the area anytime you like. :) Other Things to NoteWe have very warm and friendly people around the neighborhood. Most of them always smile and happily wave when they see tourists walking around. Wave back - this will make their day brighter!
We at Natura Vista is doing our best to help out the people in the village. We are employing the locals - from the cook, the driver, the boatmen. By booking a room, buying a tour, renting a boat, or getting a massage, remember that you are also helping the locals of this small but beautifully untouched fishing community.
A Filipino restaurant, tour arrangements, massages, motorbike rental, and other services are available for your convenience.